Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

1 Player you could bring back to the club
PogbaTekkerz 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 92

How many times over the years has it happened where a player moves on from a disappointing spell at a club to reaping success at another? Just a few examples are Salah from chelsea, De bruyne from chelsea and Lukaku also from Chelsea.
The question is....if there was one player that you would LOVE to bring back, that has played at the club you support and still plays now (but for a different club)...who would it be?
As a United fan i would pick Wilfred Zaha from Crystal Palace. He's doing absolute bits for Crystal Palace!
If youre a neutral then this is not for you:)
Also no retired ballers/ledgends please:D

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Laurent Ciman to Montreal. I miss that guy, he has been solid most of time for us and has been really good for LAFC already this season. Feel really bad about how we treated the guy as well. :(

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Pick any of: Ronaldo/Evans/Memphis/Keane. Tbh I wouldn't bring any of them back. Sometimes it's best to move on.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Memphis Depay? He propably wouldn't start over Sanchez or Martial to be fair, too inconsistant. :(

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

rvp, samir nasri, cesc fabregas, alex song, ashley cole

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Since I can't pick a retired player, I go with Kevin De Bruyne.
He in Chelsea showed that he wanted the ball in his feet and that he was a natural leader but Mourinho didn't like him because he wanted freedom in his gameplay.
Can't stop thinking about that 4-3-3- with Fabregas-Kante-De Bruyne assisting to Hazard,Willian and Morata/Giroud.

Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Evans.. really?

I would have never let go of players like Fletcher, Vidic, Evra or Rooney. And I feel like Ronaldo is the obvious choice. So I would choose to bring back Nani. What an underrated player he was.

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

I'd bring back James or Di Maria.

raimondo90 6 years ago Edited
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

David Silva
Otamendi
Mata
Alba
Alves
Maybe Soldado

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

David Silva as first choice Mata on second.

David Silva as first choice Otamendi second Mata on third.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

RVP, Alexis and Arshavin.

Aubameyang 6 years ago
Arsenal, Gabon 3 512

Gervino

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I would bring back Van Persie. He still had it in him and would've been a great teacher for our youths

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Kroos, Mandžukić and Benatia, plus Schweinsteiger just because of his treatment at United.

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

regret neymar leaving, but i wouldn't really take him back.

Greatone 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

i would bring back giroud. that way we wouldn't of had to play with welbeck and welbeck could go retire in peace

plus giroud is literally our best ever super sub

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

i would bring back giroud. that way we wouldn't of had to play with welbeck and welbeck could go retire in peace

Jimbet 6 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

cesc fabregas

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

If I'm choosing just one, it would have to be De Bruyne. yes, I know there's Salah but right now what we need is a creative midfielder. Much as I love Cesc he is 31 now and we cannot rely on just him. we need another player to be able to play that role in orchestrating attacks from the midfield.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Diego Costa. I promise if he was the one leading attack, we wouldn't have this disastrous season

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Yea I'd take Fabregas back as well tbh.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Bringing someone back is pretty much based on current form, which is always changing, so I'm going for the player I wish we never sold...

Not the most popular opinion, but I think Schurlle is the one that got away.

Obviously given the way the current season has gone, Costa is right up there, can't forget about Matic either. KDB, Salah and Lukaku are all elite now so that's sad..

Costa fell out with Conte so his sale was reasonable, Matic wanted to be with Mou and for some reason the board allowed it, and Salah/KDB/Lukaku showed world class potential but couldn't break into the lineup so their sales were always going to happen given that no manager wanted to give them a chance.

but with Schurlle, he was at his prime when we sold him, fresh of a WC win, scoring goals for fun, could play ST or wing/wide, vital goal against PSG, double against Stoke, hattrick against Fulham, I personally preferred him over Willian, direct, clinical, and he would be amazing at RF in the Conte 3-4-3, but Mou didn't like his defensive effort so he was sold in January when we were on track to winning the title, and we signed Cuadrado as a replacement which is a bit weird imo.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 Not so weird when you know Cuadrado can also play Left-Back. Still, if Schurle would have stay, Chelsea would have bee an even more attractive team to me. :D