Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501
Comments
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I loved Ronaldinho, he was so humble.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

this man enjoyed football more than any other footballers ever. I am not sure if people even compared him to pele or maradona at the time, but he makes himself unique instead of being viewed as heir to a legend.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Legendary player.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I just like to add that player was a dream player in his prime. He was like movie in real life. So many tricks I have tried to repeat after him and I don't think he was inventor of many of those tricks but he certainly was the most stylish player in history of football to execute them.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

he had so much talent he was partying till 6 am wake up at 11am eat a pizza and be Motm at 3pm. True story and no one at Barca could say to him anything...

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tiki That just make you wonder how good he would have been if he would have been able to do without the partying and the pizza. :O

tiki_taka 6 years ago

He needed that lifestyle, at PSG Luis Fernandez benched him for behavior, he did not deliver for him intentionally what caused his departure from French capital. He needed to be happy off the field to deliver, got hundreds of funny stories about him told by ex teammates, Ronnie is Mad but that’s what make him special. Lol

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

See what you mean, still a shame he couldn't perform without being happy or at least, that he couldn't be happy while being partying less. He could have been even better. :D Really a shame I couldn't watch him at his best anyway.