enter image description here

Comments
Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I think they should look for managers which made teams actually play good football and have good results. So not Tuchel. I bet Arsenal fans would cheer for Allegri (who would probably spend a lot of money there) or Vieira or Henry. Schmidt isn't on Arsenal's level. Eddie Howe? I don't think so. Didn't Low also extend his contract with Germany? If I was there to make choice for good of club, I'd say either Jardim or Allegri (or someone third like Sampaoli).

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

I just want to ask the people who voted for Henry. Why? is it bc he's Arsenal's best player? I can tell you right now that this conclusion is not really logical but emotional. Henry doesn't have enough experience to lead this team. Pep had some experience with Barcelona B. Zidane had experience as an assistant with Carlo (One of the best in the biz) and managed Castilla and even then, he was only supposed to be a temporary replacement for Rafa. Even Vieira, with some managerial experience, sounds better than Henry at this moment.

I suggest Allegri as well, with Henry as his assistant. He has managed top teams with top players and a big budget. Henry can really develop his managerial skills under Allegri. Just my thoughts.

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I would do anything to get Simeone as Wegners replacement if I was part of Arsenal's board.

legends16 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, England 39 783

Allegri is probably the best manager for the job, but I really want Eddie Howe to get the job.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Allegri is probably the best manager for the job, considering his experience, but I really want Eddie Howe to get the job.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Presuming this were to happen at the end of the season, a lot of those are impossible

Benitez- won't happen
Allegri- Potentially, but not next season IMO
Henry- Not next season
Howe- Not next season, but debateable
Jardim- Not next season
Low- Won't happen
Mancini- Won't happen
Schmidt- Not too sure, but I don't want him
Tuchel- Same, not too sure, but don't want him
Viera- Not next season

Lodatz 7 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I would do anything to get Simeone as Wegners replacement if I was part of Arsenal's board.

This.

lol and this:

but I really want Eddie Howe to get the job.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@amir I feel Tuchel would fit though.

@madridista Not false at all, I could see that happen and it would be great for Henry.

Howe would be such an interesting move in my opinion, could be the perfect for him to reach the next level of his career. Could also be a total waste of time but still. The guy did manage to do so many incredible thing with Bournermouth. Also, he is such an sympathic fellow. ;D

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Considering his young age and inconsistency, I feel the risk getting him would be too big. I preferably would get Simeone, as he has gained experience, but maybe Tuchel's time is too early.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Simeone is a manager who relies on communication and motivation to succeed. He doesn't speak English, which can be a huge problem with going to England. I think Simeone is almost certain to go to Italy next as he has already played there and has command over the Italian language. He'd definitely have to be at least moderately fluent in English to succeed in England as much as he has done in Spain.

Jimbet 7 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

I would like tuchel or allegri to be our next manager..

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Jimbet Allegri seem more likely to me as Tuchel should stay another year at Dortmund in my opinion.

ashwin1729 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

People speculating about Wenger's replacement: Do you honestly think the board will replace him? Arsenal is the living embodyment of a successful business. Would you replace your top most sales man/manager if you keep raking in profits (which increase every year) and finishing in a respectable position every year? Unless Wenger fails to reach top 4, this is a futile discussion.

_Pelle_ 7 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

It has to be an Arsenal legend imo. I don't think they are the best coaches per se... but they would bring somehing extra to the atmosphere. I would love to see Viera or Henry...

millwallBDA 7 years ago
Millwall, Bermuda 0 2

Surprised by Thierry Henry being the favourite - no way should he be the next boss. Ideally he would be English so Eddie Howe is a top choice, but realistically it should be someone like Ralf Ragnick, Thomas Tuchel, Claude Puel or Leonardo Jardim

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

@ashwin, at some point Wegner will have to be objective and say, aside from a top 4 finish, have i really lead my team to improve? The answer is no. Im surprised he isnt tired of Arsenal yet. It does seem he might retire.

@Dy, sure the language could cost him. He does however have key players who speak spanish to help him and other teammates. Also, with intensive courses and living in the country the language takes less than a year to learn. Even less so when he only needs specific commands. But yea i think its very probable he will go to Inter (which i would also love to see).

Zakzook 7 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

It can't be Henry. He needs to coach smaller teams first. I don't mean like PL small team levels, just league 1 or championship kind of thing.
Out of the list, Allegri is the only proven manager.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Getting Henry would be stupid, he needs experience.
Simeone would be best option, but he isn't coming, probably 90% of this team wouldn't stand a chance.
Allegri may be the second best option, but why would you leave Juve for Arsenal?

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

henry has no managerial experience
allegri is at a much better club and somehow i cant see him at arsenal
i dont think they'll pursue benitez he just seems so --- average
jardim is also average hasnt really proved himself or done anything big
joachim low aint leaving his current job
no clue about roger schmindt
viera has very little experience

eddie howe and mancini could work out for them. Tuchel would be great!

Lodatz 7 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

It has to be an Arsenal legend imo. I don't think they are the best coaches per se... but they would bring somehing extra to the atmosphere. I would love to see Viera or Henry...

I think that's a mistake. Legendary players are not always legendary coaches, and can blow their shot if they try to take the reins of their old club too soon. That's how I felt about Seedorf taking over Milan, and I saw nothing to make me feel otherwise.

If Henry and/or Vieira end up being great managers, let them prove it first with some other team. The Emirates will still be standing if and when it becomes time to 'come home' and fill Wenger's shoes. In the meantime, they have some work to do.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Wenger should stay.