Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

£10m Ba bill!
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I think Demba Ba is a very underrated striker. He played for West Ham in the previous season and is playing for Newcastle. He scored plenty of goals for both clubs and Newcastle are generously putting a £10m bid on him in the next transfer season. 

In my opinion, Sunderland's new boss Martin O'Neill should have a good think about buying this striker since Sunderland has been performing quite well in the past few weeks. He can bolster his club with Demba Ba in my opinion because currently Sunderland are in need for strikers other than Bentdner

Comments
devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

it would be a great signing for sunderland, but really, only 10M?! i think he is one of the best strikers in the league. and also would he really want to leave Newcastle for Sunderland? he looks fairly happy to me

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Like I said, he is one of the most underrated strikers in your league. Can't believe Newcastle are willing to sell him. But this is still a good chance for Sunderland to bolster their attack power. 10m is very small for a guy like him, but it's definitely a good chance

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Newcastle should realize Ba's true worth after the Manchester United demolition. If they still don't realize that selling Ba is a bad idea (or at least place a higher price tag on his head like 20M) I don't know what the hell their manager is thinking. Like, who are you going to buy to replace Demba Ba? He's one of the best strikers in the Premier League right now, and he's also in good form.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Henry said his release is less than 7m. So if they sell him he's going to be cheap

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Tottenham has the edge on signing of Demba Ba