Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

2 favourite managers and why ? 1 under 50 and over 50 years of age
MESSImagic 12 years ago
Barcelona, Congo 14 103

My 2 mangagers are
UNDER 50 - Josep Guardiola. Guardiola is just a fantastic person/manager and the only other manager that comes close to him is probably mourinho, but strictly as manager. he does not come close as a person. mourinho is just a d**k head! he has little respect for others. he is a snake and for all those RM supporters out there watch out! because no club out there is big enough for he's arrogance. but enouogh about him. Guardiola, well his short record speaks for itself. at 40 years he has 13 diff titles. 3 La Liga's + 2 UCL which is just unbelievable. Big bonus that he was a great midfielder not too long ago, such an intelligent man.
OVER 50 - SIR Alex Ferguson.10 titles with Aberdeen including 1 UEFA Cup and 1 UEFA Super Cup. 37 titles with Man Utd including 12 EPL league titles, 2 UCl and 5 FA Cups. Astonishing really, at the age of 69 he's still going strong. A perfect example of what can be achieved if you are hungry and dedicated enough. he is a man who knows how handle big egos and large squads. He has my utmost respect as also a person because he is so understanding and caring but at the same time he can let it rip if someone has crossed his line. Has done a tremendous job at adapting and evolving along with todays game and players.

Comments
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@MESSImagic
UNDER 50 - Jose Mourinho. I don't think he's a d**khead at all! How the f**k is he arrogant anyway? Every club he managed, he made a success out of all of them. He managed over 5 different clubs and was able to achieve a winning percentage out of all of them! He's definitely a man of great stature.
Josep Guardiola is only famous because he's Barcelona manager, that's pretty much it. He brought your club glory and overwhelming success, but what will happen if he manages another club?
Imagine is he moved on to manage another club. Like a lot of managers, it's possible that Guardiola will struggle to keep up his high reputation due to the fact that his "managerial skills" won't apply very well to that new club. I'm not implying that he will struggle, but I'm just saying that at the moment, Jose Mourinho was able to prove his worth as he is currently one of those 'rare managers' that has a reputation of bringing success to any club he manages.

OVER 50 - SAF. There's nothing much to reason why I chose him since we all know why he's famous. He's Sir Alex Ferguson ffs, he's THE BOSS. He has way more experience than all the managers of this planet and he has a gigantic ego.

TrueBlue14 12 years ago
Chelsea, Netherlands 2 16

UNDER 50 - Mourinho. Yes, I do agree he is arrogant at times. But, he's a Top Class manager. And his record speaks for itself. Every club he's been at, had, should I say, a Revolution. He managed Porto to win the Champions League, he turned Chelsea into strong contenders for Premier League and Champions League, did the very same with Inter and , at the moment, is going very smooth with Real, too. Though, Guardiola and his team are performing better, I agree with @Heisinburg with the fact that Guardiola wouldnt be able to manage to reach the heights 'The Special One' did in various clubs in four different countries.

OVER 50 - I do agree that United's SAF is top notch, but I'd rather go with Arsene Wenger. Just my opinion. He was a nobody when he moved in at 1996. and the amount of respect he now has, is unbelievable. 15 years and he's done a lot for the club. He hasnt gone for big money spendings and always got so much delivered, from so little. He decided to let his star players go when they wanted to, like Vieira, Henry, Fabregas, Nasri, and yet he maintained the club at the highest level, especially when others would've thought Arsenal would go down.
But alas, this is just my opinion =)

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Under 50----> Jose Mourinho
He is very good with his tactics and very quickly learns what tactics will be best for the players he has. If he sees that the team need another player he knows whom to sign....he did the team building at Chelsea and won 2 titles with them and the influential players at Chelsea are still the ones he brought in. He might be a little outspoken, but I really don't care about a manager's work off the field. If you want quick results then Mourinho is your man.

Over 50----> Sir Alex Ferguson
He is the kingpin of all managers. He took time to settle down at United and there was also a stage initially in which the fans wanted him sacked. But my god has he silenced everyone. If there's any manager in the world who has job security it's him. He said when he was in his initial years at United that he will 'knock Liverpool off their perch' and he has delivered. Treats every player well and never lets any player think that they are bigger than the club. Truly a compelling manager to work under. He is God's gift to United.

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Under 50 - Uncle Pep he knows exactly what he's doing at barca control tactics finish. He's a good motivator and he does well with the budget he has.

Over 50 Of course Sir Alex the hunger he has, he won every trophy but the Europa League I think he could change that this year. but its the euro league who cares lol.