Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

20 year old collapses on the field
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Ajax's pre-season friendly with Werder Bremen was abandoned on Saturday after youngster Abdelhak Nouri collapsed on the pitch.
enter image description here
The 20 year-old midfielder fell to the ground in the 73rd minute of the game and was promptly attended to by medical staff, who are reported to have performed CPR on the scene.

After around 15 minutes of medical attention on the pitch, Nouri, who is one of Ajax's most highly rated young players, was taken to hospital by helicopter.

UPDATE:

Comments
DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

Hate seeing this happen to anyone.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

100% agreed with DarthFooty, hope this never happen again. I also hope Nouri situation get better somehow even if the chance of him getting back to a normal life are null. :(

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

100% agreed with DarthFooty, hope this never happen again. I hope Nouri situation get better somehow even if the chance of him getting back to a normal life are null. :(

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

:( I hope he's all well :(.

On the side note, I had to see this during secondary school and my old mate passed away on the way to the hospital. The school was to late handling first aid. Till this day, I always say, if you are about to host a sporting event, be sure to have someone with this skill.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@tuan Did you see the update quikzyyy made on this thread? :(