Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

2017 International Champions Cup
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

I know I'm 10 day too soon but I thought it would make for interesting talk. So, the 2017 International Champions Cup (ICC for short) is the biggest pre-season tournament for European team and its taking place this month from the 19 of july to the 30 of july. Heres the full wikipedia article for more information. Share your opinion and your prediction. Myself, I just can't to get a grasp at the new signing from each of the big european team.

Comments
Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

These friendlies are so tough to predict D: It will be strange seeing Barcelona and Madrid playing a "friendly" clasico. Guess my predictions would be Juventus to win the tournament from the US, Bayern to win the one in China, and Chelsea to win the one in Singapore.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I already missed Bayern :)

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@quikzyyy Hopefully, they will go easy because its pre-season. Would be a good occasion to show you can play on the same level as them though. :)

Otherwise, Bayern and Inter playing both the Chinese and Singapore tournament is interesting. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@quikzyyy Hopefully, they will go easy because its pre-season. Would be a good occasion to show you can play on the same level as them though. :)

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

Real Madrid will win US despite wanting United to win for obvious reasons

Bayern to win both china and singapore

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

United usually does quite well on the tours, even if their seasonal performance is then disappointing.