Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

2018 International Champions Cup
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

So its a shame the world cup is over, but football certainly still going strong. The international champions cup is coming up soon and I personally can't wait for it. Sure, some big name will be lacking but it will be a great chance at seeing certain team under their new manager, like Dortmund, Bayer, Arsenal, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain. We'll also have some derby like the North-West Derby and London Derby. And heck, while I'm at it, why don't we try to predict the winner? Who do you think will win it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_International_Champions_Cup

Comments
iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I'm going with Arsenal on this one. Partially it was out of pity, but also it's because I'd like to see them starting strong under Emery's management.

legends16 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

I'm going with Chelsea through blind optimism.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@iHEART Going with Arsenal as well but for completely different reason, main one being that since most of their key player didn't participate in the world cup (Aubameyang, Lacazette, Mkhi, Ramsey, Cech), they should have a much stronger starting force than most other club whose player are still be in vacation.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

OH! And I can't believe I forgot to mention it will also be the first we get to see Lopetegui manage Real Madrid! Will be very interesting to see what he pull off. :D What you guys think?

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I'm predicting that in Lopetegui's first season, RM won't win the league and will be knocked out somewhere in the Champions League. Give it one season and he'll be walking out of the club with his louise vitton briefcase.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@iHEART Well, I don't expect a lot either from him, to be fair, he have to deal with a lot, for example, Real Madrid without Ronaldo. He also seem to want to sign some Spanish player which is nice but might not go too well with Perez agenda. But who know, he might suprise us all and his pre-season should give us an idea of what he'll bring to Real and how he will play his team. At the very least, it should be a good experience for him.