Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

5 player will leave City this summer.
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Zabaleta, Gael Clichy, Jesus Navas, Caballero and Bacary Sagna won't play at Manchester City next season, Pep and his staff will no doubt have to work hard to bring in decent replacement. One thing for sure is that City will be a very different team next season if only for the backline. Thought on the matter?

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Cleaning out their trash. Needs to be done.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Sun Wow, thats harsh. To be fair, those guys are not gonna have trouble finding themselve a new club. I mean, unless they expect to end up in Real Madrid, they shouldn't have any trouble finding first team football despite their age. :)

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Every team needs to do it. The teams that don't find themselves in trouble sooner rather than later - e.g. Arsenal. If you ever hear fans say things like "he's just not good enough" this is the reality that they understand.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Willy was their best goaler this season though. :P And I don't really remember hearing a lot of complain on the other four either. In my opinion, Pep is propably just letting them go because they don't fit what he expect from his team and to get younger player instead. Only reason I could see.

carroll090 7 years ago
1 2

I think all of those players will have a good perfomance in the new club.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@carroll Hope so as well. :) You are propably right to be fair. :)