Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

A Few Takeaways From Round 1 of Juventus - Monaco
Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831
  1. The game is not over. Monaco's attacks on Juve were deadly, and the game is still 2-0. May the best team go through.
  2. I usually wait for about two seasons to rate a young talent. Players like Kane and Lukaku have impressed me with their talents for three consecutive years. Mbappe on the other hand, doesn't have any more expectations from me, I'm already sold. Only an experienced monster can go up against a team like Juve, and boy did he show up in the beginning.
  3. Monaco to me is already a top 10 European team. Funny how a few years ago they were known for buying talents, now they are known for the opposite. Oh and Thomas Lemar should be mentioned more. Monaco, please hid yo players, hide yo staff, cuz somebody taking everybody out here.enter image description here

4. Allegri has no reason to go to Arsenal. And yes, I know Arsenal isn't 4th right now, but I still made this the 4th point 4 4rsenal.

On a more serious note, I hope to see Buffon kill it for many years to come. If Madrid and Juve meet in the finals, it is obvious who i'm gonna root for, but seeing Buffon win won't kill me.

Comments
_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

allegri to arsenal. that's like going from royalty to....the trash.

Madridista11 7 years ago

Absolutely, unless he really wants a challenge I see no reason.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

mbappe has me sold as well. he's just so calm on the ball for someone just beginning their career, it really puts into perspective how trash some other footballers are. The best thing Monaco did was change their system, producing young talent is a major key.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Gonzi @Madridista Guys, please be more careful of how you speak about Arsenal, no need to be insulting or trolly when making your point. Thanks for your understanding.
Back on topic, M'bappe is awesome but Juventus as a team is even more. Cheer!

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I'm going to be honest, I've never really rated Dani Alves and always felt he was overrated af. And while I still think he's the weakest link in Juve's defense, that first assist he had was one of the filthiest things I've seen all year.

Madridista11 7 years ago

@Emo there is a difference between trolling and having a laugh, I meant no harm in what I said.

@Sun hmm, overrated isn't a the word I would use, Dani was and still kind of is a great offensive full-back. He is overrated defensively just like Marcelo is in my opinion

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

that's some really bad trolling then.

kyoekyar 7 years ago Edited
12 163

Guess I shall have my own laugh... royalty in match fixing... oh wait, relegation too... lol...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Guess I shall have my own laugh too... royalty in match fixing... oh wait, relegation too... lol...

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Madridista11

Allegri has no reason to go to Arsenal. And yes, I know Arsenal isn't 4th right now, but I still made this the 4th point 4 4rsenal.

Ahaa funny right? Remember Conte? Managing the team that finished 10th last season, the team that had many cracks, who is now first and looks to win the league? Remember Mou? The guy who won a Champions League with Porto? Remember Pep? The guy who was considered to leaf the best team in the 21 century? Remember Klopp, the guy who went to the Champions League final, winning Why would someone like Allegri have no reason to join? We have the exact same problem as Chelsea last season. Unmotivated players and crappy players. The only difference is the owner, which is something that can be fixable.

With Juve, if you win a dometic league title, you are still not worthy of being considered a good manager. Look at Conte. Who rated him as highly as he is now then Juve? Same with Pep. Even though he won the bundesliga in record time a lot of people still consider his time at Bayern a failure because of his CL. Allegri looks to be someone that wants to challenge himself with the likes of Pep, Mou.. The only other 'decent' manager is Sarri ( and Inzaghi in my opinion).

Enjoy my first experience of 'talking football' on this site.

Gonzi

allegri to arsenal. that's like going from royalty to....the trash.

Yeah it is, but put it this way. Royalty for boys, or trash for men? I know if Juve and Arsenal were to swap leagues Arsenal would too have won 5 in a row, even with Wenger as the manager.

COYG!

Madridista11 7 years ago

@quikzyyy No harm meant there, bro. Many know that out of all PL teams Arsenal is my favorite. Surprised that got you guys pissed since ppl on this forum have posted WAY worse lol.

@amir_keal Before I go into the topic, let me share something with you. 5 years ago I shared a photo with a friend on facebook and facebook notified me that it was posted 5 years ago today. My caption was "I feel sorry for Arsenal" enter image description here

Anyway

Ahaa funny right? Remember Conte? Managing the team that finished 10th last season, the team that had many cracks, who is now first and looks to win the league?

The only difference is the owner, which is something that can be fixable.

You see, everything you said I have no arguments to except for these two. Firstly, many players on that Chelsea team have won the PL at least once, so they have had experience as champions. In fact, we can really argue if Chelsea players were "unmotivated" or straight up snaked their coach. In contrast, Only a few Arsenal players have won a league title. Mesut, Alexis, Cech, etc and if you noticed that aside from Ozil's ghost mode from November to February those players play the hardest to win.

Now, what really bothers me about Arsenal is not their players OR the coach. The ownership at Arsenal sucks youknowwhat, all they care about is money, and many Arsenal fans are okay with them. Allegri has no reason to go to Arsenal bc with the ownership they have things won't go HIS way. I was not suggesting that Arsenal is beyond salvation at this point, I really hope they aren't. I'm saying that Allegri gets the respect he deserves in Turin and a managment like Arsenal isn't really "easy to fix" as you suggested.

Enjoy my first experience of 'talking football' on this site.

Lol, okay. you of all people shouldn't be angry about this, you constantly launch missiles at non-epl fans, which prompted me to say what I said to you last time. Enjoy your "we would dominate this league" hypotheticals.

Madridista11 7 years ago

@kyoekyar +1 man you really made me laugh haha

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Madridista11

5 years ago I shared a photo with a friend on facebook and facebook notified me that it was posted 5 years ago today. My caption was "I feel sorry for Arsenal"

No need. We bought the Emirates didn't we? We weren't going to win something right off the bat. Although we should have beaten Birmingham FC in 2011. That error from Laurent made me sad. I don't mind too much though, because we were in a rebuilding process at the time.

those players play the hardest to win

Nope. The only player in the whole pitch that tries is Alexis. Besides, I wouldn't say winning titles give you a winning mentality. Just look at Leicester and the sudden hunger they had. Giroud won the Ligue 1. He barely does any pressuring in the game. He lets the defenders just pass and allows them space to do what they want.

many Arsenal fans are okay with them

Then they are just not fans.

managment like Arsenal isn't really "easy to fix" as you suggested

I meant long term. There's many things that could be done, but yes it is difficult and will require many many factors, but it is fixable to an extent.

Allegri gets the respect he deserves in Turin

The most important factor in the club he should have respect from is the players. Dybala, Liecensteir and Bouncci had all argued with him, because he subbed them off. Afterwards, he stated in an interview that he will leave Juve if it happens again. Wenger never gets disrespected, but he is very similar to Allegri in terms of his attitude. It's a lot likely that the players will respect Allegri if he were to come to Arsenal, and he will not get cursed if he gets the results.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@amir @Madridista Can we please go back on-topic now and forget about Arsenal for a moment. :(

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Madridista I don't actually got pissed or anything, I love to laugh at Arsenal jokes, but the 4th is just kinda old. If we don't count the Arsenal Ladies who drew 4:4 with Liverpool today

kyoekyar 7 years ago
12 163

@quikzyy sorry mate, I couldn't control myself not to post this one.

Shall we start reserve the no. 6 for Arsenal from now on? since 4th is kinda old... hehe...

Madridista11 7 years ago

@Sun Looks like you have offended Dani so he took it all out on Monaco

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Madridista Dani Alves and Cristiano Ronaldo for UEFA team of the season IMO, they both are the reason why their club advanced to the final. :D

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Ronaldo for Best Player in Europe award if he helps Madrid win both La Liga and UCL.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Dynastian98 No matter how much I would find that boring, I agree it would be deserved. :) Though, this season, in la liga at least, Real success has been mostly a team effort IMO. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Dynastian98 No matter how much I would find that boring, I agree it would be deserved. :)