Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

A Great Tiki-Taka Goal with 38 Passes in UCL 3rd Q. Round
Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Yesterday, I was watching Club Brugge-Başakşehir game to see how Başakşehir performs. If they're gonna be a contender again for the Süper Lig. They went 2-0 down but then scored 3 goals in 15 minutes. I was quite shocked and I wanted to share this amazing goal by Mossoro.

The tiki-taka began with Clichy at 71:31 and Başakşehir scored at 73:00. There have been 38 passes during the period.

Here is the goal:

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yesterday, I was watching Club Brugge-Başakşehir game to see how Başakşehir performs. If they're gonna be a contender again for the Süper Lig. They went 2-0 down but then scored 3 goals in 15 minutes. I was quite shocked about how they performed. Because they seems pretty ready with those passings and passion. Honestly, I don't like the team because of their pro-government actions, but I wanted to share this amazing goal by Mossoro.

The tiki-taka began with Clichy at 71:31 and Başakşehir scored at 73:00. There have been 38 passes during the period.

Here is the goal:

Yesterday, I was watching Club Brugge-Başakşehir game to see how Başakşehir performs. If they're gonna be a contender again for the Süper Lig. They went 2-0 down but then scored 3 goals in 15 minutes. I was quite shocked about how they performed. Because they seems pretty ready with those passings and passion. Honestly, I don't like the team because of their pro-government actions, but I wanted to share this amazing goal by Mossoro.

Here is the goal:

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Fantastic goal.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Jaw dropping. Thanks

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

Thanks for the share Emre, great goal, incredible ball control and performance from them. Oh yeah, on another topic Emre, you heard about Negredo I suppose, how you feel about him potentially joining Besiktas?

Croatian 7 years ago Edited
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

That match was great, sadly I couldn't catch up with it.

• History

That match was great, sadly I coudln't catch up with it.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Don't call it tiki taka . Who ever came up with that name probably started to watch football back in 2010 .

Otherwise great goal !

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

That was amazing. A sweaty pass at the end there would have made it even better.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Am I the only one that only sees the enemy team not even having the energy to even try and intercept any loose pass?

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Emobot7 I will tell my opinion about that if it happens ;)
@Marcus2011 What do you mean?
@Golazo111 Nah, the reason is that they've conceded 2 goals in 3 minutes while they were 2-0 up. They lost their motivation.
By the way the other goals were also great. Denswil scored 2 Freekicks and Mossoro's first one was a perfect shot.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I've never rated Club Brugge. They seem like a bad team, with all due respect. They have some good players but they don't seem to play a direct way except from failing counters. You don't concede 3 in 15 minutes.

Anyway that was an awesome goal!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@amir That kind of stuff happen to some of the best team at time but I agree it was poor from them.

SFCleR27 7 years ago
Sevilla 0 297

can someone tell me what "okadar güzerodur kye" means ? he says it three times when the goal is scored. Sorry it's probably not spelled that way

Besiktas 149 3375

It (O kadar güzel olur ki) means "how sweet it would be" about scoring the 3rd one while the Belgians were down. At the moment he was saying that, they scored so he got excited lol. Turkish commentators are too excited on the game.

• History

It means "how sweet it would be" about scoring the 3rd one while the Belgians were being controlled by Başakşehir.

It means "how sweet it would be" about scoring the 3rd one while the Belgians were down. At the moment he was saying that, they scored so he got excited lol. Turkish commentators are too excited on the game.

Besiktas 149 3375

2nd leg min 7: Clichy assist Adebayor goal. Brings back some memories :D

Edit: Here is the goal

• History

2nd leg min 7: Clichy assist Adebayor goal. Brings back some memories :D

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Awesome.

Emrecan_58 4 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Just wanted to boost this post up once again to boost your energy hahah I still watch this from time to time.

Footy_watch 4 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Brazil 23 1842

The edit ruins the watching experience

• History

It was nothing special, it included many unnecessary passes and the edit ruins the watching experience

It was nothing special, the edit ruins the watching experience

Emrecan_58 4 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Footy_watch Yeah the video was removed and I couldn't find an original. But I disagree about it being not special. I think it is a beautiful play by trying and managing to open up a space in their defence and succeeding after 38 passes.

DarthFooty 4 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

Human Chess! This was a special goal for sure.