Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

A little question
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I'm so sorry for making this thread, after the recent drama on this site the last thing it needs is more drama, so I'm really sorry. But does anyone of the moderators know when the previews will come back? I really like reading them. Like I said, I don't like making threads like these, especially when there is a lot of drama. Apologies.

Comments
Tuanis 6 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Hi Amir,

Don't worry about the drama, thats the bread and butter for the forum on this important days of the year.

Previews were available for the past 2017-2018 season so they are still a thing in this site. If you are referring to the WC matches and their preview section then that seems to be replaced temporarily bu the new WC layout for the tournament brackets and predictors. You can still visit the match center for the games and comment in there before or during the game.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Thank you mate, I appreciate it. I was interested because I usually like reading FootyRoom's previews because they are usually reliable with things like the predicted line up and stuff, but no worries.