Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Abuse of power!?
chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

A few days ago i got unfairly banned by a mod and a few people might agree with me on that but yesterday i got banned again for commenting " laliga>bundesliga> ligue1> liga nos> epl" which was top comment.

What do you guys think? I don't understand how a legit opinion can be banned because some mods don't like it.

Comments
SoccerBoss 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Man, I would've banned you for a couple of weeks if I was a mod. They probably banned you because you were lying, because the EPL isn't better, that's why.

Edit: He was saying the truth, but I still would've banned him.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Man, I would've banned you for a couple of weeks if I was a mod. They probably banned you because you were lying, because the EPL isn't better, that's why.

Jimbet 7 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

^LOL

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

If you read closely you can see that i'm saying that epl is worse than those league ;)

Thank god you are not a mod then.

danteskyhigh 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 0 24

Section 3 of the community rules my friend. Even if you are correct, rules are rules.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@ dante then why does this rule apply to certain people? I've seen people provoking and trolling and making racist comments or calling people idiots without getting banned?

danteskyhigh 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 0 24

I think it's because you proclaim an absolution without citation, as stated in the rules. Sorry man, I think we as adults should not justify doing something based on the assumption that others do it and get away with it.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

you should probably discuss why you think what you think and start a discussion instead of just stating it as fact. also league debates also get nowhere and usually end up in argument.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Probably just wasn't your first strike. Takes a lot to get banned.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

The amount of trolls on this site is still too high. How is that guy khadarogle not banned. dude comments on game trolling without watching the game.

laliga>bundesliga> ligue1> liga nos> epl, was banter. Doesn't take a lot to get banned, but this is harsh.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Nice everyone.

It was deleted not only as it broke the rule, it was also an obvious click bait threw out there for people to insult each others. We are not stupid guys.

You werent banned for that, as the matter of fact this time I had no idea how was you banned. Or do you refer to your previous ban that didnt link to this comment?

As Sun said, we might delete troll posts but it takes a lot to be banned here, especially for forum members.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Btw, we are going to have flagging system soon, so mods dont have to refresh much to fight against troll. Will be real nice for the highlight. We dont wanna turn into a goal.com comment section. We wanna talk football.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

One offense will never get you banned (unless we suspect you of being someone using multi-accounts, but that does not apply to you). Repeated offenses is what gets you banned. It's cool to sometimes throw some banter, but repeated comments similar to that throughout an extended period of time is trolling. I wasn't the one who banned you, but I'm sure the reasoning of the moderator was very similar to what @Tuan and I have just said.

Remember, a ban is not given unreasonably. Us moderators speak to one another and discuss these issues behind the scenes. We only ban forum users after hearing what other moderators have to say. It is neither an impulsive decision nor an abuse of power.

I was in the same position as you once where I got banned by @AlexBatak because I kept provoking him. After the ban, I spoke to him and learned what he did/didn't want me to do. I fixed that behavior, and the issue never came up again. If you are banned, I suggest you have a discussion with the moderator who took action. It will genuinely help you going forward in FootyRoom, trust me.

TheGame 7 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

I banned you because you were trolling in the live scores section. Your response to another person's opinion shouldn't be "cry" and "cry more". I was really lenient on you before because I've seen you instigate multiple times in the past. I don't care how established you are as a member here. We still have rules. Now, all of us mods want the best experience in FR for everyone, it doesn't mean we have the same threshold for who we ban at a given time.

Jimbet 7 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

@Chelsea8 u know the saying goes like "dont hate the player, hate TheGame.. XD

sorry boss man.. me no trollin'..

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

It would be nice to recieve a warning or an explanation next time i get banned.
@thegame i know my comment wasn't necessary but your ban seemed very harsh.
@dynastian thanks for the advice but i have no idea who banned me for the recent comment on the monaco vs city page.

Discussion Closed