Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

AC Milan: Maldini to replace Galliani, Conte as coach (2015)
tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

If this plan goes through... this is the best news in YEARS I have heard from Serie A and from AC Milan... the future will look bright again.

"The Thai entrepreneur aims to part company with current CEO Adriano Galliani come 2016 and has earmarked Paolo Maldini as the ideal candidate to become the Rossoneri's new sporting director.
Maldini said farewell to Milan in 2009 when ending his active career, but Taechaubol is determined to bring the club icon back."

FYI, The Thai businessman reached an agreement over the purchase of a majority stake in Milan with Silvio Berlusconi earlier this month, with Taechaubol to acquire a 65 per cent share in Milan over the course of the next 12 months

(Source: goal.com)

Comments
tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Hell yeah ! Good news for Italy and Europe. Milan is top 5 in Europeen most Historical clubs, miss their colors in CL...

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Really great news.

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

WOW! a very good news this is.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

THIS POST WAS 3 years ago. Did not happen...

But as of this week (August 2018):

Milan legend Maldini returns to San Siro in directorial role

This is big, Serie A needs this badly

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

GOAT CB, only CB that can guide and lead a team to finals.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited

He was a legend a definite legend to watch, always on top of hotest man on earth :D. Not only CB but Left back too (mostly).

He was the kind of defender you always want to see what he would to next or what kind of intercept he would do. Very similar to Fabio Canavaro, I loved watching them.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

He was a legend a definite legend to watch, always on top of hotest man on earth :D.

He was the kind of defender you always want to see what he would to next or what kind of intercept he would do. Very similar to Fabio Canavaro, I loved watching them.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I barely got to see Maldini if I'm being honest, but the guy's records are insane, and with all the stories I've heard about him being a key figure to many of their Champions League titles, even when the generation changed he won things, now that's an amazing leader. Italians are the kings of defending, simple. Even today, Chiellini is the best CB in the world at just defending, like reading the game, timing and all that stuff. I rate him more than even the likes of Godin.

Bandit 6 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 1 100

Sergio ramos is the best defender simple. If chiellini was so good he would have lead juventus to a cl title by now let alone 4 in 5 years.