Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Agressiveness on Footyroom
Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

has anyone noticed the increased level of agressiveness go up on Footyroom highlights boards? It looks like some of the comments on there aren't even about footy or the game, its about who can slam whos account about whos team, and make a top comment from that.

Also I have no problem with people logging into other accounts to make a comment. But there are so many new accounts,. Makes for alotta spam discussion.

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Ledley Yeah, sadly, this stuff happen every year, as soon as the new season start, there are more and more people showing up on the highlight and being insulting with one another. This is why personally I prefer discussing football and games event on the forum cause thats were we have the most decent user. Very rare to see troll on there. Anyway, if you feel like users are taunting other or disrepecting the rule of the site, please flag them. You're help is apreciated.

Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I know, but don't you think this problem exists everywhere on the internet, youtube, facebook, this is just the world we live in today, where people are just bitter and are bunch of keyboard warriors.

Ledley 6 years ago

@Gennady you’re certainly right. But each year it has gotten worse, especially since the flow on effect of Trump, people just overtly go after each other. Sad. I flagged it because you can’t even comment in the footyroom vids now, without getting some spray back. Don’t mind constructive criticism, but people are in there just to bait and tackle.

Anyway, if you feel like users are taunting other or disrepecting the rule of the site, please flag them. You're help is apreciated.

Emo don’t get me wrong this ain’t Windsor castle. Arguments are normal part of conversation. Just wondering if it was me or has it got worse on FR

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Ledley Nah, its propably not only you but to be completely fair, it can be worse depending on certain situation. For example, its normal more people has gotten into football in an active manner, after all, there was a world cup recently. Sadly, when more people show up, more troll also appear among them. There many other thing to considerate when you see that kind of comment. The one positive is that it isn't a first, thing will get better in the future. It fluctuate with time.

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

This is not something new... It's been like this for years. It's sad but "admins" do a good job actually trying to hold back the haters/trolls. The biggest problem is the loss of active members (And most of the time nice members)

Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

I personally think it got way better, because before everyone was able to comment registered user or a guest, now with only registered users able to comment, I think it got waaay better

Ledley 6 years ago

@Emo @Pelle @Gennady. Ok fair enuff. I will come out swinging 🥊 then. Don't say I didn't say anything

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

@Ledlyey: lol... Just no poking in the eye or hits below the belt 😁😉

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

All stems down to one problem. The mods are doing really good though. And the level of aggressiveness has increased because it’s CL and a bunch of people get active. Usually happens every year.

Ledley 6 years ago

Just no poking in the eye or hits below the belt

Call me Money Mayweather.

And the level of aggressiveness has increased because it’s CL and a bunch of people get active.

Glad it’s not only me here. Let’s see what happens this week

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I have warned people as much as I can, some trolls I just ban it straight away.

During heat time of the season, fans bombard the page and some leaves nasty comments. One way to help us is to report them, when we do that often enough, lots of trolls are kicked out, good aggressive members get warned in a friendly way :).

SO please do flag bad comments if any of you experience them

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

SO please do flag bad comments if any of you experience them

Its really help so please keep on doing it peoples. I know sometime its feel simpler to ignore but flagging make an huge difference for us mods. ;)

Ledley 6 years ago

Good to see it. Good to hear it.