Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Amir vs Darius - Best for (Barcelona)
amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Ok, so what's the best lineup for Barcelona, their formation, three potential weak points, and is their manager the right man for the job. Mine is:

Ter Stegen
Roberto
Pique
Umtiti
Alba
Rakitic
Busquets
Iniesta
Messi
Suarez
Neymar

Formation: 4 3 3

three weakpoints: Roberto, Umtiti, Ter Stegen

Manager right man for the job? No, not tactical enough, and not using all his substitutions at the right time

Darius:

Ter Stegen
Roberto
Pique
Mascherano
Alba
Rakitic
Busquets
Iniesta
Messi
Suarez
Neymar

Three weakpoints: Roberto, Ter Stegen, Neymar ( Flickers around, loses the ball quite often, dives, that's why)

Manager right man for the job? No, because he has the best attacking trio at the moment, and currently isn't getting results needed for a team like Barcelona.

Comment the winner in your opinion. Is it me, or Darius. Leave your thoughts below...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Ok, so what's your best lineup for Barcelona, and what's three potential weak points, and is their manager the right man for the job. Mine is

Ter Stegen
Roberto
Pique
Umtiti
Alba
Rakitic
Busquets
Iniesta
Messi
Suarez
Neymar

Manager right man for the job? No

Leave your opinions below...

Ok, so what's your best lineup for Barcelona, and what's three potential weak points, and is their manager the right man for the job. Mine and Darius' are:

Ter Stegen
Roberto
Pique
Umtiti
Alba
Rakitic
Busquets
Iniesta
Messi
Suarez
Neymar

Manager right man for the job? No

Leave your opinions below...

Ok, so what's your best lineup for Barcelona their formation, three potential weak points, and is their manager the right man for the job. Mine is:

Ter Stegen
Roberto
Pique
Umtiti
Alba
Rakitic
Busquets
Iniesta
Messi
Suarez
Neymar

Manager right man for the job? No, not tactical enough, and not using all his substitutions at the right time

Darius:

Ter Stegen
Roberto
Pique
Umtiti
Alba
Rakitic
Busquets
Iniesta
Messi
Suarez
Neymar

Three weakpoints: Roberto, Ter Stegen, Neymar ( Flickers around, loses the ball quite often, dives, that's why)

Manager right man for the job? No, because he has the best attacking trio at the moment, and currently isn't getting results needed for a team like Barcelona.

Comment the winner in your opinion. Is it me, or Darius. Leave your thoughts below.

Ok, so what's the best lineup for Barcelona, their formation, three potential weak points, and is their manager the right man for the job. Mine is:

Ter Stegen
Roberto
Pique
Umtiti
Alba
Rakitic
Busquets
Iniesta
Messi
Suarez
Neymar

Darius:

Ter Stegen
Roberto
Pique
Umtiti
Alba
Rakitic
Busquets
Iniesta
Messi
Suarez
Neymar

Comment the winner in your opinion. Is it me, or Darius. Leave your thoughts below...

Comments
Rowley 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

is the only different where it says "darius" and "mine is"

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

enter image description here

NovaRuk 7 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

Slightly different but I gotta agree with Amir

amir_keal 7 years ago

Rowley and JuanMata, sorry if it's too similar, but since its Barcelona, it was quite an easy pick, especially attacking and midfielding wise.

There are some differences however, so if you feel you want to post the winner in your opinions comment it down below.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

The same amazing offense with the same mediocre defense.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

amir_keal 7 years ago

You sound like Amoun for some reason.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

sergi roberto is trash. masche is having a down period...maybe getting old, his passing rate sucks now. but i'd rather have masche in than umtiti for sure. experience mainly, more trust in mashe. ter stegen isn't weak....why are people saying this

end of my comment

and

sergi roberto is still trash

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Gonzi Your not being fear! He's playing out of position! Why all of you guys are cruel with poor Roberto. (Yeah, I'm just kidding, sorry, it was stronger than me. :P)