Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Antoine Griezmann vs Diego Costa
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

So, Griezmann just came back from winning the WC with France while Diego Costa just gave a world class performance against Atletico eternal rival in the supercup. But the question is who is better? And why? Share your thought and react!

Comments
Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Not sure who's better, but those two together are one hell of a strike force.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 Yep, thats the one thing thats sure. :D

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Better can go many ways, I’ll tell you who is more important. Diego Costa by far.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@amir Lets go with more important then! And yes, I agree, Costa is so important to the team he play in! :D

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Griezmann a far superior player... not even a close debate. Costa is merely a physical presence and a decent box player. Most of his goals would come as a result of his brutal and physical approach to play, and the fear of defenders that he's going to dive and play-act whenever they try to tackle him.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Griezmann is certainly far more technical...but there will always be a place on the field for players like Costa.

That said, agree with Dynastian on this one.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Griezmann is more complete, has better passing, amazing vision and ball control, good shooting skills...
But Costa has the grinta, the flair of a world class 9. Different type of players but I would take Griezmann any day. I rate Costa very high tho.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Dynast enter image description here

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Griezmann for me

• involve more in the build up of the attack in term of vision, better in key pass and dribble.
  • Although, Costa distract defend more and more muscle which will works better against muscular teams.

Both of them are beast, but Griezmann is much more likable

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

We've already seen, in the Premier League, how Costa can be exposed and kept quiet throughout 90 minutes. Not sure how we can do the same against Griezmann since he can run everywhere upfront and still be as lethal as he is a striker. That being said, everyone here agrees that both are great on the field.

srk_rox 6 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

Costa-Fabregas duo single-handedly won the 2015-16 PL title. Costa is such a beast. A brute force to deal with. His finishing is so lethal.

I saw Griezmann in this world cup, playing clever passes and scintillating to watch.

Two different players. But any day, I would pick Costa. This is because of the fact that it is much easier to find Griezmann-type players in today's footballing world than Costa-type.

When I think of Griezmann, there are 2 or 3 Liverpool players of similar type to that of Griezmann, let alone the whole fottballing world.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Worth noting I rate both player very high even though I think Costa is more important to Atletico. Griezmann is incredible and deserve all the credit but I jus feel Costa on a good day can do much more. Beside, I think the vote really show its a question of preference or of point of view.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Worth noting I rate both player very high even though I think Costa is more important to Atletico. Griezmann is incredible and deserve all the credit but I jus feel Costa on a good day can do much more.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Although the France team is extremely talented throughout, let's not take away the fact that Griezmann helped lead his nation to two consecutive finals in 2016 and 2018...

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Dynastian True, this is an incredible feat. Don't think I ever heard of Diego Costa doing anything notable for Brazil on the other hand... oh wait. :P But joking aside, yeah, Griezmann is the most valuable international player between Costa and him.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Dynastian True, this is an incredible feat. Don't think I ever heard of Diego Costa doing anything notable for Brazil on the other... oh wait. :P But joking aside, yeah, Griezmann is the most valuable international player of the two.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

it's not about who is better, it's about complimenting each other. remember the great partnership: ronaldo-rooney, suarez-sturidge, cole-yorke and etc. one is physical, one is agility, great combo, great in their own ways.

SarriBall 6 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 8 218

Of course it's Costa, no comparison. Costa is a pure Striker.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Diego Costa is the type of striker that brings you big titles. The man is winner and he fights for the win literally. Pure all out striker with physical presence and uncanny ability to finish chances. Only reason why I dislike Conte is for letting this guy go and leaving us with Torres 2.0.

_Gonzi_ 6 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

costa no doubt