Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Antonio Conte biggest rival in PL?
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

Its a question I asked myself no long ago, who is Conte biggest rival in PL? Personally, I think its either Mourinho (Conte took Mou job and there were a lot of passion and of controversy regarding match between United and Chelsea this season) or Wenger (Arsenal beat Chelsea 3-0 at beggining of the season, Chelsea beat Arsenal 3-1 later and Arsenal won the FA Cup against Chelsea at the end of the season). But I thought I would ask what you guys think. So, Conte biggest rival in PL as of now?

Comments
legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

The whole Lukaku thing meant he was probably quite cross with Mou. But he probably doesn't care now he has got Morata.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Pochettino has been the main London rival for the Championship race.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Mourinho seems to be the natural answer, but United didn't directly challenge Chelsea for anything. Wenger beat him in the cup, so that's a good shout, but I'd go with Pep. With his reputation, and his resources (all da City monies), I'd be more worried about City than anyone else.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Sunflash Maybe in the future, Pep will be his biggest rival, we'll see. I know I saw some bookmaker saying City might be the one winning PL this year but I don't how I feel about that.