Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Are South America teams overrated?
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I've been thinking for a while that South American teams are simply overrated, and this WC results have again proved that they have been underperforming

Uruguay- 2 wins, but far far from impressive. They remind me of Atletico, narrow wins, we will see how they manage to do against Russia. Not to mention, it is the easiest group in the tournament..

Peru- Hard done against Denmark, deserved at least a draw imo, same for France game, really unlucky.

Argentina- Poor team unit, pretty much describes their problems, not indivudual players

Brazil- Only really good for 20 minutes in first game and last 20 minutes in second game. A huge favourite that hasn't really impressed.

Colombia- Poor against Japan, though the 10 man did not help. We will see more of them though

What I've noticed is that not all these teams have good units, which shows. Argentina had a harder group but were still expected to go through. At the moment, they are bottom.I honestly feel that the only somewhat overrated team in South America is Chile, and they aren't even in the World Cup. They deserved both Copa America and they would have won the CC if Diaz did not make that mistake, they were all over Germany.

Thoughts on South America teams, which one will go far in the World cup?

Comments
Marcus2011 6 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Europe has 6 teams in quarter final. Not sure what ma your rating standards

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Europe has

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@amir_keal Hey bro, I've been busy as usual with my projects and lessons. That's why I couldn't join any of the conversations lately.
I think Brazil are capable of beating Belgium and they will. Semi Finals with Uruguay-Brazil and Croatia-England then Uruguay-Croatia would be amazing in my opinion.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Emrecan Seem like it won't happen the way you would like it sadly. :(

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Awesome predictions by me :D I want Croatia to win it all now but I hope I won't jinx once again. 6 European teams left. Europe qualifications should get one or two more spots in the World Cup.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

By the way guys, any of you think the results might have been related to the difference in temperature between Russia and south america? Sometime, a tiny detail like that will lead to more error which in turn will make all the difference. Might be being paranoid though. :P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

By the way guys, any of you think the results might have been related to the difference in temperature between Russia and south america? Sometime, a tiny detail like that will lead to more error which in turn will make all the difference. Might be being crazy though. :P

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

maybe Neymar would dive less in hotter climate?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Exactly my thought, great mind think alike so its have to be true, don't you think? :D

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

exactly!

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Don't be surprised when you see Belgium vs Croatia or England.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Fernandinho 🎶 Thiago Silva 🎶 O’ Neymar ciao Neymar ciao Neymar Ciao ciao ciao 🎶 🤣🤣🤣