Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal backroom staff
Greatone 6 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

In recent weeks arsenal have signed dortmund's scout and barca's contract negotiator. Things looking up for the contract talks with sanchez and ozil i hope :D (apparently the contract negotiator has already worked with getting sanchez to sign a contract at barca, so now i can dream that hes going to stay)

obviously we need a new board but.. new support staff is greeaaat!

Comments
quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

don't get your hopes up with Ozil & Sanchez, but surely the club is getting ready for post-Wenger era, which is a good sign.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

This is fine news indeed Greatone, hopefully, this lead to good improvement in their recruiting method and more young talent at Arsenal. Maybe they brought Barca negotiator especially to try and convince Sanchez to sign new contract though...

Greatone 6 years ago
Arsenal, Australia 19 727

@quikzyyy yeah my hopes aren't too far up but, you never know what can happen.

yeah finally some forward thinking after this long period of stagnation

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Greatone Indeed, change is what Arsenal need and starting by the staff member should already product an effect even if its not in short term. Will be interesting to see what happen with the Arsenal squad in the future. :) Wouldn't hearing some positive prediction about that btw. :)

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I think Wenger is smarter to leave team in good squad, SAF pretty much didn't do it right. I think there will be great manager at Arsenal when Wenger leaves, he really loves team and would do anything in world to make sure they are doing well. I think Arsenal's future is defo positive.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Well you know what they say, when you reach the bottom, you can only climb up. :P Joking aside (it was really a joke, I don't consider Arsenal have reached the bottom yet and hopefully, they never will), I think you are right Croatian, thing are slowly but surely looking better for Arsenal, I don't know, just little sign here and there. :)