Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal discussion.
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I read the possibilities of Ayew and Granero coming to Arsenal (well Ayew was a rumour but still!). Do you think that'd be good for us? That brought to mind another question: do you think we still need to reinforce our defence? Koscielny is doing really well for now. Mertesacker is ok. Vermaelen's just come back from injury and honestly we could do away with Squillaci. Opinions from anyone from any club is welcome.

Comments
Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

I think we're stable enough at the back! Koscielny becoming a good player. I'm just worried about the right back...Sagna's out and Jenkinson's young. I haven't seen much of his play except for that horrid 8-2 match. Anybody have any idea how he's doing so far?

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

Granero and Ayew would be great additions to our squad although I'd really like Hamsik to come to Arsenal. He's one of my favourite players that's why! :D

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I do not like Ayew at all. Granero, maybe. I'd still like Hazard and Gotze. But they seem highly unlikely. Kolo Toure and Podolski seem a possibility? I wouldn't mind them two. I don't think Mertesacker is cutting it at the moment. I'd prefer Verm&Kosc at the back instead. I hope Sagna makes a full recovery. We really need him. Left back position should be Gibbs'. No question. Santos is just silly.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I agree! I prefer Kos and Verminator at the back! Jenkinson is 19 and he has plenty of room for improvement! Santos idk...he loves to bomb forward everytime! which is ok but not everytime! and he's quite good at that! He's better as a winger really! and Hamsik would be a very good addition! haha! Gibbs has enough experience to make the left back his position! Good posts!

SeeingRedandBlack 12 years ago
AC Milan, Spain 2 38

not an arsenal fan, but i think granero and ayew would be great additions. definitely ayew. not so sure about granero, he's got potential, and i think wenger can mold him into a great midfielder.

IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

Arsenal do you mind of my Commenting here? I am A Barcelona fan but admire arsenal..

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@IgliFCBIniesta like I said any one's opinion from any club is welcome! :)

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

this is unlikely but u guys think gago would fit in arsenal? hes a solid holding mid. something arsenal is lacking at the moment