Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

ARSENAL HAVE PROVED THE SUPREMESY OF ENGLISH FOOTBALL OVER ITALIAN!
BLACK_STALION 12 years ago
Manchester United, Ethiopia 6 10

3-O!!!!!!!

Comments
Difensore 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 5 28

aaaah,blackstalion National team speack alot englisch futebol only good because of foreigners

chuggz4 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 9 52

arsenal still suck dick

wait the italian national team isn't so good in face the english national team is better than the italian(difensor)!!

Difensore 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 5 28

WHY THEN IS ITALIA HAVE 4 WORLDCUP AND ENGLAND HAVE 1 WHICH THEY HOST AND WIN CONTROVASIAL

yes however looking at their recent form i say ENGLAND!!!!!

Difensore 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 5 28

NOT AT ALL WE SEE IN EURO ENGLAND ALSO VERY POOR IN WORLDCUP,WHY YOU SUPPORT ENGLAND AND YOU ARE PORTUGAL OR IS ROONEY AND ALL

yourmama 12 years ago
Lille, France 5 108

Shut up BLACK_STALION u don't know football u shud join my class so dat i will teach u n expertvagina football history how can England nation team be better then italian wtf even the ethopian team is better then england

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Mr Italy, Just remember the shit Materazzi pulled at the 06 world cup. 

Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

Yo Difensore:- You should learn English before you join an English site because i can't understand a word ur saying...You FUCKTARD

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANYMORE COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD.... IT WILL ACCOMPLISH NOTHING.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Yes,England is much better than Italian football,who is in crisis like the French one,although French is getting better and italy worse.

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

DUDE YOU STILL GOT KNOCKED OUT BITCHES. We are going to fuck Napoli and  be the only english team left in champions league

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Chelsea was shit in Napoli,u will be shit again.

IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

Guys..
I Prefer English football to Italian.
yesterday i want Arsenal to qualify..
I Thing that english is better than the italian but Yesterday Arsenal Did not Prove Something!
All of you Forgot the 1st match!
Milan won 4-0!
I say again that I Want Arsenal to Qualify and i prefer English Football but That english football is better not proved yesterday..It Was Proved all this years..It is really amazing! Italian is boring Exept For Some matches..

arsenals victory proved a lot iniesta. It was rather clear that no one expected arsenal to preform when it mattered but they did!!!!!!!!

Difensore 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 5 28

GOOD FOR YOU Nobody atleast I know both you dont know word in Italian,you just use Translator,IDIOTA DEL GRULLO YOU CAN ASK YOUR TRANSLATOR WHAT IT MEAN.

Raz0RXtreme 12 years ago
Chelsea, Netherlands 2 26

azandre is right, lets just hope terry is playin cause napoli hav good forwards

Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

Oh yeah Difensore:- well ask your translator to translate this bitch....YOU ARE A FUCKTARD...GET A LIFE

Difensore 12 years ago
Inter, Italy 5 28

CIIIII I KNOW WHAT IT MEAN YOU DONT KNOW iTALIAN YOU NEED TO TAKE TIME BEFORE YOU REPLY,WELL BORC0, FIGA CAZZO LE PENDEJO,i WONDER WHY I ADD YOU POTUGESE FIGA,PORTUGESE ARE FRIENDLY PEOPLE BUT YOU ARE ,EIIISHSHS YOU ARE REASON CHELSEA PERFORM BAD,THE PLAYER SEE YOU AND PLAY BAD.