louis_van_gaal 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

Is that Sanchez?

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

I think its the ox

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

Well, no matter who it is, I really feel bad for the lad. Think this might explain the problem in a way, pherhap the player aren't really ready to stand all together. :( A shame.

rohlilaziale 7 years ago
Lazio, Italy 0 10

the key is to change the coach. nothing else.

JuanMata10 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

plus this.. Arsenal need a manager who'll kick their asses up and down the field

EDIT: just seen this in another thread, but oh well..

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.
srk_rox 7 years ago Edited
Liverpool 5 542

Feeling sorry for Arsenal fans. the way Bayern dominated.. I think they will go on to win UCL.

• History

So sorry for Arsenal fans. the way Bayern dominated.. I think they will go on to win UCL.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Can't blame Arsenal man. Drawing Bayern over and over again. Which English team could eliminate Bayern other than Arsenal? I think none.

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

@Emrecan
Chelsea city Liverpool united ffs even hull city is better then this arsenal and have a better chance to get result.
It's not that they lost 5-0 they fuking played like a div 2 team clueless morons.

The best decision ancelloti made was getting rid of that lazy little think like he is a star no pace no stamina beyond 65min
No brain to defend mofo, I'm talking about özil.

Fans should riot and get rid of the owner maneger and some of the players.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

You see that Ozil tweet? THAT sums us up. Delutional fans that make a guy a scapegoat, then call him a snake is the problem. Don't blame a player when if don't know how football works. Ozil was poor, but he wasn't the only one, but the fact you only search him up really sums us up.

And by the way, OX was not the only person that went to the fans. Ospina, Bellerin and Ozil too went.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Indeed,

Ozil wasn't the only problem... the whole Arsenal was. it was embarrassing, like they gave it up... :(

If you zoom in a player like that, yes. But trust me if you pay attention to any player of that loosing team, you would find the same stuff.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy Ozil man of the match for Bayern. XD

Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

LOL At Arsenal fans constantly blaming Ozil for their trouble . Have you looked at your team ? Your defense was a joke ! Your defensive midfielders were overrun ! How do you expect machine to work when it's engines gave up ? This time they even blamed Sanchez haha

Please , demand your club to sell those players , I would love have either one at Chelsea especially Ozil ! World class players deserve to play with other world class players in the world class club !

• History

LOL At Arsenal fans constantly blaming Ozil for their trouble . Have you looked at your team ? Your defense was a joke ! Your defensive midfielders were overrun ! How do you expect machine to work when there is engines gave up ? This time they even blamed Sanchez haha

Please , demand your club to sell those players , I would love have either one at Chelsea especially Ozil ! World class players deserve to play with other world class players in the world class club !

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Same exact Ozil goes back to German National team helps his team to reach final and win titles but yet at Arsenal he is lazy . Sell him then shit why cry about it . Start chanting at statidum and soon enough Ozil will put transfer request

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I was already scared at start of second half, when Arsenal continued pressing. Then one goal and rest you know. I think it's shameful to even try protecting Arsenal. The way they played in second half, is far beyond Koscielny's injury. Whole mentality. Especially Ozil. Neuer made same amount of passes as him (20).

What is point of playing him then? Thiago on other hand, isn't man for small matches and actually gives 100% every match he plays in. And that level is always high.

amir_keal 7 years ago

You can't expect a CAM to create chances when possesion is 30 percent.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@amir Well, at the very least, he could have press a bit more, could have helped. :(

amir_keal 7 years ago

Yeah, but can we only blame Ozil? It's not like we would win without him. Ospina, Laurent, Sanchez and maybe Bellerin had a decent game. Ozil didn't perform, but neither did barely other player.

I don't like people making a scapegoat of someone, especially when its not only him. That's all. It you pinpointed someone else, results would be similar. Marcus makes some good points.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@amir Agreed mate. +1

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Every player has different skill sets. If Arsenal fans don't like Ozil's lack of defensive effort, then feel free to sell him for someone who defends. Just know that you will be giving up a man who was regarded as one of the best midfielders in the world during his time at Madrid.