Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenals poor defence this season
Comments
Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

First off, tell me something I don't know. 
Secondly, that cartoon is old... Almunia hasn't started since last year.
Thirdly, your hatred for Arsenal is getting to be quite pathetic. Are you secretly a Spurs fan, or have you just been hanging out with VanDerAdebayor?
Whatever the case, I suggest you put away your hard-on & spend your time in a more productive fashion, instead of exposing us to your senseless vitriol.
Cheers.

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

Yeah i agree. Your hatred towards Arsenal is pathetic. If you are really a Bayern fan then why do you hate us so much? Of all the teams in the world. We don't play in the Bundesliga. We've only ever clashed with Bayern once in the Champions League. Tell us why you hate Arsenal so much, because it's getting stupid now.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Don't link this mug with Spurs fans, it's bad enough we already have VanDerAdebayor being an idiot, lol

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

He is a Chelsea fan, I saw him talking with Nobody about fucking Arsenal off. It's just imcoprensible for a German fan.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

dude.....you just made a fool out of our club, raymundo -_-

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I think Bayern is one of Deutschland's main point of pride. Some of my favorite players are in there. What one mug thinks isn't gonna convince me to stop admiring Bayern. Peace! 

Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

well well well...expert football stalking again...get a life man....and Arsenal's defence will always be shit...there hasn't been an Arsenal defender who has never scored an own goal

They are shit at defending. Just you and raimundo are pathetic. I have a life, thanks. I study in university.I have a lot of money.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Djourou and Kocielny are both very bad defenders... but Mertesacker is pretty good he is huge and strong ;)

Yeah but he fails sometimes . Already 1 own goal :S.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

offcourse every football player makes a mistake sometimes... its something normal in humanity..

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

@expoertfootball11 what do you study? How to become a CR7 fanboy?

I'm not his fanboy , he is a beast with Rm I just put his photo.

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

These are facts, we all have to agree with them. Arsenal defence sucks. Even real madrid defence sucks.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Azandre_69 , no offence and i dont wanna be a internet hero but im just saying : chelsea sucks at all this period... they are losing alot of games and they are gonna fall down in the champions league against Napoli....

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

@cr7skillz, we are doing poorly but what was my conclusion? real madrid and arsenal defence are shit, true or false? Admit it, real concede in every other game with overrated casillas in post. Its only strong attack that spare real madrid blushes.

Dude you are from iraq, do you lnow how a football looks like, you cant even do cr7 skillz please change your name.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Azandre_69 , i do not live in iraq i live in holland in europe i play football by myself and i can do more cristiano ronaldo skills than you do... i know football cuz ive been to matches from Ajax and Willem II and other dutch clubs... but i put iraq cuz thats the country i support and where im from... and torres is spanish not french so change your picture and dont talk sh!t if you dont play football by your self...

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

look whoz talkin, the guy who plays by himself

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

i dont know if your smart enough to look on my profile... it says Tilburg , Netherlands -_- idiot