Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsene Wenger went crazy
MircoLev 12 years ago
Arsenal, Czech Republic 5 49

So I hear this is what happened the next day we lost to Milan 4-0. During the training session Arsene Wenger "went crazy" and was shouting and swearing at the players! Some players said they never saw Wenger this angry before.
It is now reported that Arsenal are set for a summer "clear out" as they will be looking to sell up to 7-8 players!! Including the likes of Theo Walcott, Arshavin, Rosicky, Denilson, Chamakh, Almunia, Bendtner, Vela, as well as Sebastien Squillaci.

The players that are linked with moves to the Emirates are: Cologne’s Lukas Podolski, Borussia Dortmund’s Mario Götze and the Lille playmaker Eden Hazard but they add that Wenger "knows that Arsenal would have little hope of competing for such sought-after players if they fail to reach next season’s Champions League."

Comments
This comment is disliked by many users (show)
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Who cares?? wenger is a piece of crap he should quite his carreer..

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

It's normal that Wenger shouts.Most of his players are garbage.

devilz 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

well that's what he gets for buying rubbish players all the time. bad performances 

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

Take Theo out of that list and i believe it. I back Wenger, putting faith in his players over money, even if we did get thrashed. There comes a time though...

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

most def get rid of arshavin rosciky squillaci and bendert. the rest should be given a chance to prove themselves. chamakh started out good but dont kno y he dropped his game. theo has always been good