Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bale or Ronaldo?
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Which one scored the best bycicle kick goal this CL season? Ronaldo against Juventus? Or Bale against Liverpool?

Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Importance, actual beauty, and precision. Bale wasn't towards center as much as Ronaldo, I'd take Bale's goal as more beautiful.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Both are stunningly beautiful. Close call.

But I also prefer Bale, to me it's slightly more difficult and add to the turning point of the game.

Bale's goal is arguably the best CL final goal (above Zidane's), and in the knockout.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

I also have a prefence for Bale goal, his positioning isn't as easy as Ronaldo, the ball seem like its even harder to stop than in Ronaldo case and the importance as well is out of this world. Ronaldo technique might have been a tiny bit better thought but I felt he had a bit more time to prepare as well. Both are out of this world for sure however.

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

Bale's for sure. A bit further out from where Ronaldo's was and where he places the ball make it more impressive to me.

quikzyyy 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Bale, but imo if there was a better goalkeeper he would save that.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Bale, but imo if it was a better goalkeeper he would save that.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy To be fair, I watched the action in slow and you can see Karius is taken by suprise and is going more toward the center of the goal the moment Bale make his shot. Any goalkeeper would have had a hard time stopping the ball if he were in the same situation imo.

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Bale. He did it in a UCL final. “Name on the trophy 🏆” the saying goes.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Bale's may be one of the best goals I've ever seen live, and to be the winning goal in a UCL final? Easily takes it for me.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Emo I think even the ball on the pitch was surprise for Karius yesterday. But I still think someone like Neuer or Oblak would save that.

ramaboy10 6 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Bale, come onnn! UCL final, coming on as a sub, that position, the jump....

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@quikzyyy Fair enough. XD

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@quikzyyy Fair enoug. XD

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Bale for sure.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I still think Zidane's goal was better than Bale's as far as CL final goals go. :(

Ronaldo's goal was more aesthetically pleasing, but Bale's was definitely more important and more memorable.

BlueBlueBlue 6 years ago
Chelsea, Serbia 0 38

Bale goal is so easy, scousers with no defense and crybaby goalkeeper is like joking in practice. Zidane best volley.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Blue Don't troll man, its ain't because Liverpool are rival that you should lack respect to them. Be cool if only for the sake of other user who could support them, ok? ;)

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

easy lol, I bet it took 20 tries in your backyard

DarthFooty 6 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1099

Bale because of a mixture of difficulty, technique, and how large the goal was in the overall game.

Quikzyyy, I don't think another keeper might have saved it. Completely unexpected, wrong footed, and it had some pace. Sure there are a number of keepers who would have done better in the game for Liverpool, but not on that goal.