Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Balotelli Charged
Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli is facing a four-match ban after being charged with violent conduct by the Football Association.

'Balotelli was involved in an incident with Tottenham's Scott Parker during Manchester City's 3-2 victory at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday 22 January 2012. Balotelli has until 6pm on Wednesday 25 January 2012 to respond to the charge.'

I 100% believe that he did it on purpose, I dislike the guy. Dirty, arrogant and simply stupid player.

Comments
Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

OMG this shows again how stupid the FA can be (sometimes). It is just like the Suarez ban or the Terry case, extremely exorbitant. I don't really think it was on purpose from Balotelli. 

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

@Ihaveabbc Are you kidding? It was quite clear from the replay that Balotelli did that on purpose. Is it normal to plant your right leg to the left of your left leg to move forward or even to prevent yourself from falling?

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

Still, I don't think he did it on purpose. And hey where is our fanboy mucmuut? Thats his topic!

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I'm kind of surprised that pepe didn't get charged for his stomp but balotelli did

Wolfie 12 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Why always Balotelli??

mucmuut 12 years ago
Niger U21, Niger 4 58

i'm suprised the mother fucker is still alive. i stomped on him good didn't I. 

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

I mean you can clearly see he stomped on 
Parker. Talent player horrible human. RED CARD !!!