Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Barcelona Signs Paulinho
Daggerwall 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 3 32

It finally happened, Barcelona have decided to spend a sizeable chunk of that Neymar money on one of the best players in the market, Paulinho...

Comments
iHEARTfootball 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

They signed the wrong Brazilian (should be Coutinho). What a joke of a signing

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

They signed the wrongness Brazilian. What a joke of a signing

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Ha. He's played well in China and for Brazil, so I'm not going to laugh that hard.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Agree with Sun, Paulinho a solid player, my only problem with this is that at 29 year old, he clearly won't be a long term replacement for other key player like Iniesta. :( Still hoping the move work out for them all and that he manage to play at the right level.

DonAndres 7 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

This club is dead.
And it will be dead for as long as this board remains there no matter what.

This is not my club. Signing a workhorse for absolutely no reason while the team definitely needs someone who can control the tempo.

It needs a really special effort to make the fanbase with the best player in History feel so depressed by August 12th.
Congrats bRATomeu.

quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

Paulo Dybala + Coutinho = Paulinho

is there any reliable source that he has really signed?

• History

Paulo Dybala + Coutinho = Paulinho

DonAndres 7 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

All big catalan sources reporting that he is about to sign.
We are turning into Levante.
enter image description here

Spartans 7 years ago
Arsenal, England 2 90

He is replacement for xavi not iniesta

DonAndres 7 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

He can't do anything that Xavi did. Not even 30% of that.
Totally different player. That was an insult for Xavi.

Barça paying 40M to a Chinese club for a 29 y.o player with no career for years now.

I repeat this club is finished

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Barcelona can still win La Liga. They only didn't last year because of referees.

DonAndres 7 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

The only reason that they compete till the end was called Lionel Messi. Apart from hin carrying Barça through all year long no one can stop Madrid. They are too powerful.
Their midfield is out of this world. And midfield is everything in football. It's the factor that wins you games

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Barcelona is getting destroyed from the inside. Once Messi retires, it'll all be over.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Paulinho is not a bad player why so many negative posts? Is the fee too big?

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Yes, 40million is way too much for a 29 year old player from China. And because they went from trying to sign Veratti to signing Paulinho

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

40 mil euros for him? He is ok but he has been playing in China it's not even a guarantee that he has the physical condition to play in La Liga 90 min every week...It's really too much...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Yes, 40million is way too much for a 29 year old player from China. And because they went from trying to sign Veratti to signing Paulinho.

I guess even I can agree with that. :(

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

@Sun, I never said he was bad, no denying that he played well in China, but Barcelona could have done better with that 40M they paid.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Barcelona is not the same Barcelona anymore. So don't keep your hopes too high.

Aiden_Finland 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

I am very happy hopefully their next signing will be Alberto Moreno :)

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

He's not all that bad. I wanted him at Chelsea when he moved to Tottenham, and from what I've seen in the internationals, he's been great. Yeah, he's not Coutinho or Dybala or Dembele, but a useful squad member who will play his part.

I have to admit, I did find this funny though...

• History

He's not all that bad. I wanted him at Chelsea when he moved to Tottenham, and from what I've seen in the internationals, he's been great. Yeah, he's not Coutinho or Dybala or Dembele, but a useful squad member who will play his part.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Or try this one: Let's go of Thiago Alcantara for 25 million, signs Andre Gomes for 35 million :)