Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Barcelona to meet Atletico in mouth-watering Cup semi-final.
tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

enter image description here

Second leg at Camp Nou yesss !

Holders Barcelona were drawn with 10-times winners Atletico Madrid in the King's Cup semi-finals on Friday and Celta Vigo will play Alaves in the other tie.

Atletico host Barcelona in the first leg on Feb. 1 with the second leg at the Nou Camp on Feb. 8.
Barcelona have won the Cup a record 28 times and have lifted it in the last two seasons under coach Luis Enrique, who said this week his ideal final would be against his former club Celta.
Barca beat Real Sociedad 6-2 on aggregate to advance to the last four while Atletico saw off Eibar 5-2. Alaves beat Alcorcon 2-0 on aggregate and Celta knocked out La Liga leaders Real Madrid 4-3 on aggregate.
Celta have reached the final three times but never won the trophy.
They entertain Basque side Alaves, the 2001 UEFA Cup finalists who are bidding to reach their first King's Cup final, in the first leg.
The final is on May 27 with the venue still to be determined, although Spanish media reported it will be at Atletico's Vicente Calderon, which is set to close at the end of the season.

From Marca.com/en

Comments
Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

If anyone can beat Barca, it has to be Atletico.

Will11 7 years ago
Perth Glory, Australia 4 49

They should do seedings.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

enter image description here

Look at this 👀 if we can not loose points on the league, that would be a huge effort from the players and staff. They have been dedicated to football for 3 weeks now making good performances, hope things go well 😁

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Since I dislike both teams, I have to go with Ateltico on this one. Not because I like them more than Barcelona (both can piss off) but because I want Simeone to leave At. Madrid on a good note. I want him to cement his legacy as the greatest Atletico manager of all time.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Cant wait to see it!!! Gonna be one hell of a match.

ashwin1729 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

If its a 2 legged tie, Barcelona can kiss the title good bye...

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@tiki Woah, thats a tough calendar for Barça. :( On the other hand, whichever of the two win this got very high chance of winning the final and Celta got an easy way to the final as well. will be interesting for sure. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tiki Shit, thats a tough calendar for Barça. :( On the other hand, whichever of the two win this got very high chance of winning the final and Celta got an easy way to the final as well. will be interesting for sure. :D

Aiden_Finland 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

@Madridista11. I agree with you (both can piss off) definitely prefer Atletico Madrid to go through to the final and get a trophy that they actually deserve.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

to be honest i would rather focus mainly on league and cl...