Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bayern Munich with Jupp Heynckes
omartawfik 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

i see bayern munich going no where this year better than last one , my thoughts van gaal if he was here he would have done much better season , now after todays loss we just 90 % lost the bundesliga , losing from basel in their home 1-0 and losing for borriusa gladbach 2 times this season and going to play against them in the cup suggest no titles this season .

Comments
expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Bayer Bayern 2-0 . After the Christmas, Bayern is very strange,they couldn't keep their lead,they had all the titles,and now,everything is collapsing.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Van Gaal is a great coach... i dont understand why he got sacked...

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

"and now, everything is collapsing" ... ahahahahahahahaha because they lost today against Leverkusen and some days ago against Basel? They can't win every single game but they are still in the Top 3 of Bundesliga and I think Jupp Heynckes is far better trainer than van Gaal. Btw ManU lost against Basel too 

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@Ihaveabbc , yea FC Basel is a very strong team... i was suprised when they won against ManU and Bayern Munich... not every team can do that...

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Before the winter break Bayern was fine. Their defending just collapsed after the new year. Maybe they need a better or more solid center back.

omartawfik 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

Ihaveabbc@ we are collapsing not because of 2 losses , but because in first half diffrence where +5 to bayern now it is +7 to dortmund u can collect how many points we lost after the break :S

@Dynastian i beilve all of that is because of schweinsteiger injury , and his substitute is alaba ? a 19 years old who i think plays wing dont know how he plays inplace of scwhein

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

@omartawfik I never said that Bayern would be collapsing ...