Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bayern - Real (CL17) Pre and Post talk
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Following our series, I predict this game will have a lot to talk about before and after...

Gonna be so hard to predict.

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much. They barely failed to score
  • Real is along with Juve are the 2 unbeaten in CL this season. NOT on form, miss Pepe and Verane (huge), and seem to have conflict up front (Bale vs Ronaldo), while James is not happy. But Ramos is always there to save the day, an away goal might just be enough for team like Real to make a big deal when they play at home.

I dont assume controversy, and if there is one, I must assume it would come from Real. :D

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Following our series, I predict this game will have a lot to talk about before and after...

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much.
  • Real is along with Juve are the 2 unbeaten in CL this season. NOT on form, miss Pepe and Verane (huge), and seem to have conflict up front (Bale vs Ronaldo), while James is not happy. But Ramos is always there to save the day, an away goal might just be enough for team like Real to make a big deal when they play at home.

I dont assume controversy, and if there is one, I must assume it would come from Real. :D

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much. They barely failed to score

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

Comments
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I'm going for a close win for Bayern. 2 1.

However, I disagree when you say

they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much

Hummels is a massive hit for Bayern Munich. Good in the air, strong, fast and great timing in tackles. He is able to save his team from key goalscoring chances.

He is going to be a massive miss for Bayern Munich, but I think that Bayern should stlll win, considering Madrid's backline could be worse.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

I agree, what I meant was scores & points wise, and performance wise, they seems not to miss him much.

But of course, in games like these, his presence might prove vital!

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Madrid main strenght this season is set pieces and headers, Hummells would have been vital.
Bayern to win, both teams to score.

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

Bayern to win comfortably but in the second leg at home Real will get back and win the tie overall!

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Clash of the titans. Master vs Pupil.
Bayern has home advantage, and with Carlo Ancelotti knowing Real inside out, I think they will win. Real will probably get an away goal, which may just prove enough for them to progress.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Agreed with you guys, Bayern to win it but Real will propably score. I'm guessing a 3-1 win for Bayern. Of course, the true drama will be on the bench, Ancelotti and Zidane. Maybe also a bit if Alonso play, no doubt his former team-mate will

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I feel like Bayern might just slap us across the face today.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

tuan_jinn

But of course, in games like these, his presence might prove vital!

yep.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

After missing a penalty in the Copa America final Arturito misses it today also.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

It was never a penalty in first place.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It really looked like the ball hit the shoulder and not the hand at all, I must admit.

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Not s pen bit tough to spot, home advantage they got it.

We need Isco to get in for modric and maybe we need a new replacement for Casemiro he might die after this match.

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Just came from new job could'nt watch first half games, How was the game ?
Haha Vardy 28% duels won, welcome to Atleti world.

• History

Just came from new job could'nt watch first half games, How was the game ?

raimondo90 7 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Real was fortunate that Bayern got a pretty weak red. Bayern seemingly collapsed. Finding it hard to string a good sequence of passes and press. Real obviously controlled the second half with the man advantage and vidal and thiago being worn out towards the end. Neuer was outstanding, that one arm save from Ronaldos shot was perfect.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Real is toying Bayern.

It was a silly foul from Martinez. Real showed some great counters and now dominating the game.

Ronaldo had a great game. Super clinical. Kross and Modric bossed the mid. Every cross from Real was dangerous, impressive technique Nacho was super and did great to replace Pele. And Marcelo... what a guy

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited

It wasnt a Pen btw. And that miss cost them too.

Btw, without Neuer could have been 4 1

• History

It wasnt a Pen btw. And that miss cost them too.

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

The student won against the teacher the first round.
It could have been 1:3 very easy but this result I think every single Real Madrid fan would have taken before this game started.

• History

The teacher won the first test vs the master.
It could have been 1:3 very easy but this result I think every single Real Madrid fan would have taken before this game started.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Neuer and Ronaldo were astounding. Vidal, Robben, Ramos, Modric, and Kroos all had good games. Casemiro was brilliant too. No lead is safe against Bayern, but if we can win at home then it will be a very worthy semi-final position.

Bayern was bossing us in the beginning, but Vidal's missed penalty (which IMO looked like it hit Carvajal's shoulder rather than his arm) changed the game. Of course Javi's red card changed it too, but Ronaldo's first goal looked to have set Bayern off because they didn't expect to conceded at all.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@tuan_jinn Great game from Real, all they player were good, special mention to Modric, Carvajal, Nacho and especially Ronaldo. Navas had very little to do this game, just goes to show how effective were Bayern. Starting to think we overestimated this Bayern team. Anyway, Vidal was Bayern best player for me.

@Dynast It was never a pen though. Never touched the arm the way I see it and even the commentator agreed with me. Also, Real were much more confident than Bayern, with the exception of Neuer who might have been too confident toward the end of the game, tell me if you agree.

• History

@tuan_jinn Great game from Real, all they player were good, special mention to Modric, Carvajal, Nacho and especially Ronaldo. Navas had very little to do this game, just goes to show how effective were Bayern. Starting to think we overestimated this Bayern team. Anyway, Vidal was Bayern best player for me.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Neuer saved a three shots that were guaranteed goals for me. Benzema's header pushed on to the bar, Bale's header, and Ronaldo's shot from inside the box.