Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bayern - Real (CL17) Pre and Post talk
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Following our series, I predict this game will have a lot to talk about before and after...

Gonna be so hard to predict.

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much. They barely failed to score
  • Real is along with Juve are the 2 unbeaten in CL this season. NOT on form, miss Pepe and Verane (huge), and seem to have conflict up front (Bale vs Ronaldo), while James is not happy. But Ramos is always there to save the day, an away goal might just be enough for team like Real to make a big deal when they play at home.

I dont assume controversy, and if there is one, I must assume it would come from Real. :D

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Following our series, I predict this game will have a lot to talk about before and after...

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much.
  • Real is along with Juve are the 2 unbeaten in CL this season. NOT on form, miss Pepe and Verane (huge), and seem to have conflict up front (Bale vs Ronaldo), while James is not happy. But Ramos is always there to save the day, an away goal might just be enough for team like Real to make a big deal when they play at home.

I dont assume controversy, and if there is one, I must assume it would come from Real. :D

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much. They barely failed to score

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

Comments
Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

I know the discussion is closed, but I want you guys to check this out... Pretty interesting

هذا الفيديو يبين لك ان من ظلم هو ريال مدريد وليس بايرن ميونيخ 😊 أتمنى من كل مدريدي مشاركة هذا الفيديو على أوسع نطاق.

Posted by ‎شبكة ريال مدريد العربية‎ on Thursday, April 20, 2017
Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

The recap of the tie shows:

1. Vidal got away with playing 80' + when he could have been sent off earlier.
  2. Lewandowski passing was offside that lead to the own goal of Ramos.
  3. Penalty for Bayern in the first game was non-existant.

So Real Madrid won even with more calls going against them, the decision that went into Real Madrid's favor was the offside goal only.

• History

The recap of the tie shows:

1. Vidal got away with playing 80' + when he could have been sent off eariler.
  2. Lewandowski passing was offside that lead to the own goal of Ramos.
  3. Penalty for Bayern in the first game was non-existant.

So Real Madrid won even with more calls going against them, the decision that went into Real Madrid's favor was the offside goal only.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Everyone just to clear this up: I'm not showing this video to play the victim card. Like i said previously, I acknowledge the decisions that went our way, but this video is to add perspective on things. Sure, Vidal's second yellow wasn't a yellow, but as the video suggests, he got away with many other offenses that should've been called.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Madridista11

Spot on! Calls went both ways during the tie. Of course the calls in the second-leg that went against Bayern killed them, but people act as if only Bayern got poor calls and that the referee intentionally supported Madrid. The calls were sh*t both ways. It's just that Bayern was affected by it more (if Vidal scored that first-leg penalty, then it would have been pretty even IMO).

Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Thank for the video.

The ones I was talking about were the foul just outside of the box by Vidal on Isco, and not given clear penalty on Casemiro.

Nobody mentions these.

As mentioned earlier, we all admit that they were calls that went our way but if you take into consideration these calls that went against us, you'll realize that the ref did not really screw Bayern. They were doing a good job of that themselves. Most refs would've sent off Vidal much earlier. Would Bayern have scored a single goal if that happened in the beginning of the second half? The game would have never gone to extra time if all the right calls were made.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Amerr To be fair, when a ref make a bad call, its not only a team in specefic he hurt, he screw with all of the beautiful game. I know mistake are human and thats why I'm such a big fan of video replay technology. :(
Also, people doesn't alway realize it but a call against a team they're playing also give the team a bad reputation or at least, it give people an excuse to call their team corupt or unable to win without the ref wich is false most of time and isn't cool at all. Even more reason to have the video replay, so we can take away sore loser excuses, well, or disminish it a bit. I hope you get my point despite me not being so clear. :(

• History

@Amerr To be fair, when a ref make a bad call, its not only a team in specefic he hurt, he screw with all of the beautiful game. I know mistake are human and thats why I'm such a big fan of video replay technology. :(