Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bayern - Real (CL17) Pre and Post talk
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Following our series, I predict this game will have a lot to talk about before and after...

Gonna be so hard to predict.

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much. They barely failed to score
  • Real is along with Juve are the 2 unbeaten in CL this season. NOT on form, miss Pepe and Verane (huge), and seem to have conflict up front (Bale vs Ronaldo), while James is not happy. But Ramos is always there to save the day, an away goal might just be enough for team like Real to make a big deal when they play at home.

I dont assume controversy, and if there is one, I must assume it would come from Real. :D

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Following our series, I predict this game will have a lot to talk about before and after...

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much.
  • Real is along with Juve are the 2 unbeaten in CL this season. NOT on form, miss Pepe and Verane (huge), and seem to have conflict up front (Bale vs Ronaldo), while James is not happy. But Ramos is always there to save the day, an away goal might just be enough for team like Real to make a big deal when they play at home.

I dont assume controversy, and if there is one, I must assume it would come from Real. :D

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much. They barely failed to score

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

Comments
Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

I think
ronaldo benzema
Isco Kross modric
Casemiro
Marcelo Ramos nacho carvajal

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Anyone think Bayern can turn this around

kyoekyar 7 years ago
12 163

If Bayern got a goal early or at least in 1st half, the game will be really interesting. I believe the tie is not over yet.

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Bayern definitely CAN turn this tie around, I have no doubt about that.

Their problem is that their team is simply old. Look at their starting 11. So many players over 33, and many more close to 30.

Robben: 33.
Ribery :34
Xabi Alonso: 35
Lahm: 33
Boateng: 28
Muller: 27
Lewandowski: 28
Neuer: 31
Alaba: 24 (the youngest player)

They remind me of the AC Milan side that included Maldini, Seedorf, and etc. They are a strong and experienced side, but they cannot sustain their dominance over a long period of time. That is partly why, I think, the second half in the first leg was so different from the first. Real Madrid didn't tire, they did.

It's quite possible that same thing will happen in the second leg as well, so if Bayern wants to turn this tie around - they better do it in the first half and then try to hold it the second half.

So while there is a possibility that they can turn the tie around, I don't think they will simply because of this. Eventually Real Madrid's, the younger teams, energy will overpower them.

• History

Their problem is that their team is simply old. Look at their starting 11. So many players over 33, and many more close to 30.

Neuer: 29
Alaba: 24

They remind me of the AC Milan side that included Maldini, Seedorf, and etc. They are a strong and experienced side, but they cannot sustain their dominance over a long period of time. That is partly why, I think, the second half in the first leg was so different from the first. Real Madrid didn't tire, they did.

It's quite possible that same thing will happen in the second leg as well, so if Bayern wants to turn this tie around - they better do it in the first half and then try to hold it the second half.

So while there is a possibility that they can turn the tie around, I don't think they will simply because of this. Eventually Real Madrid's, the younger teams, energy will overpower them.

Neuer: 29
Alaba: 24 (the youngest player)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Amerr30 So you saying Bayern should try to score 2 in the first half and then, park the bus in the second one? That actually seem possible, but they would need to make sure not to take a goal in the first half as well. Anyway, don't underestimate them, the striker this time will be Lewandoski and if he is fit and in form, it will be much more dangerous this time around even if you guys do play at home. Still, you have the advantage that their defense is pretty streched as it is, what with Martinez being out due to suspension and Hummels being out because of injury. I think you should be able to score one or at least two goals. :)

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I do think there will be alot of goals ( more than 3 ) but you never know how things play out, though like I said IMO both teams can score and will score.

Bayern needs to win and they would like to score as soon as possible but if they are careless Real Madrid will have the space to score themselves.
Real Madrid "just" must not lose and that can be a double edged sword for both teams.

I feel like if the game is going slow and calm it's more scary for Real Madrid fans because if nothing happens in the first 60 minutes and then Bayern scores first, it's alot of pressure on Real Madrid players to hold on and not concede again before the final whistle.

I however do think, if Bayern tries to push too hard the whole game, they will fall right into Real's counter trap. Something they have been really good at under Zizou. And that would be deadly.

A safer approach would be: score 1 (if cant be within 20 min) then dont push, go back, wait and hit hard (all out attack) at the end (last 30 mins).

• History

I however do think, if Bayern tries to push too hard the whole game, they will fall right into Real's counter trap. Something they have been really good at under Zizou. And that would be deadly.

A safer approach would be: score 1 (if cant be within 20 min) then dont push, go back, wait and hit hard at the end.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo @tuan I really like how everyone share their theory of how the game could go or should go if one of the team want to win, its really great to read even if its not easy to predict at all game like that. :D

Amerr30 7 years ago

No BBC? No problem.

We got

enter image description here

Amerr30 7 years ago

No goals yet but it is an excellent game so far. Both teams could've had a goal each, Real maybe two.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Zidane playing a 4-5-1 with Isco on the left and Ronaldo on the right... Benzema the only man up front. Interesting defensive set-up. He's using Casemiro and Kroos to cover Robben and Modric to cover Ribery. Marcelo and Carvajal mark Lahm and Alaba respectively. And he's got Ramos or Nacho on Lewandowski at all times, depending on which CB is closer to him.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Madrid's defensive set-up is amazing. Bayern have had shots, but none on target. We've had numerous opportunities, with the most notable being Boateng's clearance on the line from Ramos' shot.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

The absence of Bale is really visible, the right hand side of Real is almost non existent when it comes to attacking movements.

CR should have passed to Benz on that 1 v 2 though.. I can't believe he did that, Benz was completely open. Neuers save on Carvajals shot was amazing though.

I think Bayern will tire in the second half. They should have scored in the first half.. Real is always, always stronger in the second half. That has been the case this season.

• History

CR should have passed to Benz on that 1 v 2 though.. I can't believe he did that, Benz was completely open. Neuers save on Carvajals shot was amazing though.

I think Bayern will tire in the second half. They should have scored in the first half.. Real is always, always stronger in the second half.

Real system is just perfect. Solid and so fluid in counter attacking. Pleasure to watch

Im sorry Ronaldo's fans. But so far he is so so selfish, Real should have been up 2 0 by now if he wasnt too selfish.

If he is going to score 2 goals, unless ita extraordinary, I wouldnt give him 3/5*

• History

im sorry Ronaldo's fans. But so far he is so so selfish, Real should have been up 2 0 by now if he wasnt too selfish

Real system is just perfect. Solid and so fluid in counter attacking. Pleasure to watch

Im sorry Ronaldo's fans. But so far he is so so selfish, Real should have been up 2 0 by now if he wasnt too selfish

I agree, Tuan. I hate that part of him, too. He's amazing but sometimes when he tries too hard like this, it gets on my nerves. Trying to score when he should have passed..

• History

I agree, Tuan. I hate that part of him. He's amazing but sometimes when he tries too hard like this, it gets on my nerves.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

He had an open shot from 13-14 meters away, probably didn't even have the time to make that pass the right way...players don't see the game the way we see it on TV.

Amerr30 7 years ago

The absence of Bale is really visible, the right hand side of Real is almost non existent when it comes to attacking movements.

Agreed. I thought Isco would play in RW but he's playing RM with CR & Benz playing as strikers. It looks like a 4-4-2. I think the reason for that is because Zidane wants him to help out in defense, and keep a good balance. We're always a more balanced side when Isco is playing RM instead of Bale.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Amerr30 You're right, Bayern looks much more dangerous on their own left side this game and so far Real has done a good job to keep Alaba away from getting into more passing and crossing chances.

Amerr30 7 years ago

He had an open shot from 13-14 meters away, probably didn't even have the time to make that pass the right way...players don't see the game the way we see it on TV.

He could've if he made an early pass.