Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bayern - Real (CL17) Pre and Post talk
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Following our series, I predict this game will have a lot to talk about before and after...

Gonna be so hard to predict.

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much. They barely failed to score
  • Real is along with Juve are the 2 unbeaten in CL this season. NOT on form, miss Pepe and Verane (huge), and seem to have conflict up front (Bale vs Ronaldo), while James is not happy. But Ramos is always there to save the day, an away goal might just be enough for team like Real to make a big deal when they play at home.

I dont assume controversy, and if there is one, I must assume it would come from Real. :D

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Following our series, I predict this game will have a lot to talk about before and after...

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much.
  • Real is along with Juve are the 2 unbeaten in CL this season. NOT on form, miss Pepe and Verane (huge), and seem to have conflict up front (Bale vs Ronaldo), while James is not happy. But Ramos is always there to save the day, an away goal might just be enough for team like Real to make a big deal when they play at home.

I dont assume controversy, and if there is one, I must assume it would come from Real. :D

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much. They barely failed to score

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Casemiro... so stupid.

Bayern is having momentum. What a game.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Another dive by Robben and cool-headed Lewandowski for the lead! This game is now going to be very intense.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Indeed, Real wont be as confident as in the 1st half, their counter wont be as deadly.

The whole dynamic is changing. But Real is the champ,rhey probably should know how to cope with this

Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

WHO ELSEEE????

RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

OMG.. WHAT.. 1-2. OWN GAL

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited

Jesus what a game.

Exactly What I want. Extra time please. So beautiful football.

How many times does it take for that Casemiro guy to get a yellow

• History

Jesus what a game.

Exactly What I want. Extra time please. So beautiful football

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

1:2 the game is still on ! I had that feeling that the game will have alot of goals, whoever scores now is most likely going to win, very open game!

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Who else? Ramos scores, except this time for the wrong team.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Red Card for Vidal.

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Vidal gets a red for nothing. Ref is definitely cheating. First Casemiro now he sends off Vidal

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

How the faaaak was that a red. And Casemiro hasnt seen yellow yet while he has been butchering everyone???

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Vidal has always been too much agressive, I don't agree that this red card is right, this is mosly because of his stupid attitude and reputation.

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

...And Casemiro hasn't been?

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

How the hell did Vidal get sent off and Casemiro stays on the pitch????

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Its one of the best game this year. Beautiful football from both sides and the freakin ref totally ruin it. So so unfair

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

IMO Vidal ruined his own game, he was asking for it just like Robben was asking for the penalty...

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

And Vidal has had these problems in Juventus as well...too much force and agression.

• History

And Vidal has had these problems in Juvetus as well...too much force and agression.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I understand Vidal is dirty and aggressive, but Casemiro made a very blatant foul on Robben that would probably have been a clear yellow. If the ref sent off Casemiro first, and Vidal second, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

The game feels like it's ruined now. I'm sure Bayern will be happy if they still win, but if Madrid win then it will feel bittersweet.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Vidal started with both legs from behind, just too much agressive and with his reputation of a player that got sent off way too much before.
If Casemiro got lucky it doesn't mean Vidal needs to get lucky as well, that would be 2 bad calls.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I see what you mean, but the referee intentionally kept from sending off Casemiro twice because he wanted to keep the game 11 v 11... and was so quick to pull the yellow for Vidal that it felt harsh.