Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bayern - Real (CL17) Pre and Post talk
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Following our series, I predict this game will have a lot to talk about before and after...

Gonna be so hard to predict.

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much. They barely failed to score
  • Real is along with Juve are the 2 unbeaten in CL this season. NOT on form, miss Pepe and Verane (huge), and seem to have conflict up front (Bale vs Ronaldo), while James is not happy. But Ramos is always there to save the day, an away goal might just be enough for team like Real to make a big deal when they play at home.

I dont assume controversy, and if there is one, I must assume it would come from Real. :D

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Following our series, I predict this game will have a lot to talk about before and after...

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much.
  • Real is along with Juve are the 2 unbeaten in CL this season. NOT on form, miss Pepe and Verane (huge), and seem to have conflict up front (Bale vs Ronaldo), while James is not happy. But Ramos is always there to save the day, an away goal might just be enough for team like Real to make a big deal when they play at home.

I dont assume controversy, and if there is one, I must assume it would come from Real. :D

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much. They barely failed to score

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

Comments
Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

First of all, much respect for Bayern Munich. They were a pleasure to watch, and I wish them the best in the coming years.

Now for the match: The refs have been garbage in both legs. But since we are talking about this game, let me be the first to tell you that Vidal shouldn't have been sent off and Ronaldo's goal was indeed an offside, but please pay attention to what I'm gonna show you next...

As you can see, TWO players were in the offside position. When Ronaldo got the ball, he was onside, making me question if the ref was even aying attention to Ronaldo when Vazquez was also offside.

Great tie nonetheless. As @Dynastian said, I really feel bittersweet about this win.

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Let's see

Robben pen was a 50/50 I don't see it as a pen but ref gave it.

Ramos own goal is not a goal it's an offside on STs and in replay you can see it cleary but the lines man wasn't in the right place.

Vidals 2nd yellow should have come sooner when he made a horribale tackle on (forgot who it was) but it was on the right flank near bayrens box.

Ronaldos 2nd goal is offside but the linesman was not in his position if you watch the replay you will see it.
Marcelos assist to ronaldo its also offside but the linesman is no where near.

The first game there was the Vidal pen which he missed but it wasn't a pen.

Many mistakes but I find this very sad because the game was a final very sad but that's something they need to fix and video replay would have been amazing.

My personal thought is they allow shit like this to happen to manipulate the betting money runs this game and it's decided according to that.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited

@Madarista @Amer and @Dynastian: fair enough. Im just upset the ref ruined the beautiful game and i dont hold any conspiracy against Real. Lets say Ronaldo offside was because the ref just sucked. Part of the game. Can you tell me what you think here:

• Lewandoski wasnt offside. It was too fast, ok.
  • Casemiro series of foul. 4 in a row, which should be a yellow. No ref who blew that much of whistles agaimst one player and doesnt show him a yellow.
  • Casemiro cruel fault on Robben. Both ref had clear view. Ref didnt consult the line ref. HOW????

Now if that was a red, and with the momentum Bayern had, Real couldnt even go up. Would thay dramatically change the game.

• Vidal foul - quick red. There was no pressure on Real player, just ran and straight 2nd yellow.

Against such a top team lile Real 11 players somtimes isnt enough, let alone 10.

Now lots of you have been repeatedly complained about Barca's favor, but put lots of empathy for this ref. Do you think those should stop that? A bit double standard if you ask me.

You can't call a team Uefalona, and have sympathy like that for your team, it is ridiculous. Lets agree ref suck camel ass in general?

Bottom line, refs suck like they have never been before. And seems give lots of advantages to Spanish teams. MU was similar and I was kimda a victim of internet bullied lol

• History

@Madarista @Amer and @Dynastian: fair enough. Im just upset the ref ruined the beautiful game and i dont hold any conspiracy against Real. Lets say Ronaldo offside was because the ref just sucked. Part of the game. Can you tell me what you think here:

• Lewandoski wasnt offside. It was too fast, ok.
  • Casemiro series of foul. 4 in a row, which should be a yellow. No ref who blew that much of whistles agaimst one player and doesnt show him a yellow.
    • Casemiro cruel fault on Robben. Both ref had clear view. Ref didnt consult the line ref. HOW????

Now if that was a red, and with the momentum Bayern had, Real couldnt even go up. Would thay dramatically change the game.

• Vidal foul - quick red. There was no pressure on Real player, just ran and straight 2nd yellow.

Against such a top team lile Real 11 players somtimes isnt enough, let alone 10.

Now lots of you have been repeatedly complained about Barca's favor, but put lots of empathy for this ref. Do you think those should stop that?

Bottom line, refs suck like they have never been before. And seems give lots of advantages to Spanish teams.

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

I am one of the people that complained about Barca and I tell you it's not even close.

This is game is human mistakes but Barca? Don't kid yourself not even comparable.

In the end people forget and that's how the cookie crumble

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Look man, my position on ref mistakes has been cleared before, so I won't go and repeat myself again. Was the game ruined towards the end of regular time? Sure. Statistically speaking Madrid were the better team. Bayern had only FIVE shots on target in both legs, were playing a wounded Real team, and lost fair and square the first leg (bad penalty call and Javi's sending off cancel each other imo) so that's that. And don't get me started on the bad calls that went their way against Arsenal. Football has no mercy.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Well, I'm late to the party but the way I see it, we need video replay as quickly as possible, cause ref are getting worse and worse by the minute. :( Not saying the end results would have been different if the ref would have been better but it sure would have been much less controversial. :(

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tuan

Lewandowski off-side follows the same logic as Ronaldo's.

On Ronaldo's play, he is moving away from goal and Costa is moving towards it... so in the half-second the assistant takes to look from Ramos' cross to Ronaldo, he is already on-side.

Lewa was sprinting towards the goal while Marcelo was moving away from it.... so in the half-second the assistant takes to look at Lewandowski, he is already a meter ahead of the last man (Marcelo/Nacho).

These calls are impossibly hard to get right in live-time. This is why you see Griezmann and Ramos both scoring off-side goals last Champions League against Bayern and Atletico, respectively.

For Vidal, I'm still slightly confused. He fouled studs up, I can see the danger. But the Madrid players barely even protested for a yellow. They just called for a foul. So the referee seemed to have made his mind up on his own. I think from the referee's perspective (remember, he's look at it from Vidal's back-side), he probably thought that Vidal straight up clipped Asensio's ankles with his studs up.... and that would make sense why he gave Vidal a yellow so quickly.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

If you know that Vidal is agressive you watch him closely what he's doing.

He didn't need to slide tackle with both feet, yes he got the ball as well as he got the player indeed, but if the ref sees him going with too much force that's a yellow card.

Vidal fouled 6 times, he got first yellow card after his first foul, then fouled 4 times more and got his second yellow after his 6th foul. No excuse.

Casemiro committed 4 fouls in total earning his yellow card after the third foul, so he stopped being agressive and he committed only 1 foul after he got the yellow card. Huge difference between the two players.

Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Golazo

Casemiro fouled twice after his yellow. The penalty and his isolated hack on Robben.

@Tuan

Also don't forget that the referee made sh1t calls for Madrid too. He didn't give a penalty for a foul from Boateng to Casemiro in an identical incident as Casemiro on Robben. The Bayern calls are obviously worse because they actively changed the outcome of the game, but the referee made sh1t calls throughout the entire 120 minutes.

• History

@Golazo

Casemiro fouled twice after his yellow. The penalty and his isolated hack on Robben.

@Tuan

Also don't forget that the referee made sh1t calls for Madrid too. He didn't give a penalty for a foul from Boateng to Casemiro in an identical position. The Bayern calls are obviously worse because they actively changed the outcome of the game, but the referee made sh1t calls throughout the entire 120 minutes.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Golazo

That's correct, he got his first yellow after 3 fouls and commited 2 more, one of which was the penalty.
Compared to Vidal that commited 5 more fouls after his first yellow card it's a no brainer that Vidal was playing too much agressive.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@Salahin: to us, natural fans, these are close, ref blatant mistakes migjt be human but both went in favor of Real and totally change the game.

@Dynas: both were human mistakes, and terrible reffing. As for calls against Real. completely agree, so did the ref calls against Barca.

My points were, to a lot of the users keep bashing Barca, take this games, discuss about it. And move on.

I had the same thing with MU back then, for a while I didnt want to go back to those sites with those doublestandard trolls

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo Vidal alway play too agressively though, that's why they call him the warrior. Anyway mate, if its not a bother, can I ask you why you like Real so much and seem a bit biased toward them? I mean, seeing someone love a team so much do make a guy wonder. :)

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@Emobot7
Well that's something you pointed out but you and me seem to be the only people that can understand why he got the second yellow card, that's the most of my arguments because to me he often doesn't have the best decision making even though he is a boss in his role in midfield.

I always prefer Spanish teams over German teams in general but I like Lewandowski and Ancelotti and in the same time don't really like Robben because he dives.

I predicted this game would end at 2:2 but people jumped on the ref cheating for Real Madrid when in my eyes Bayern could have played out the extra time with 10 players just like any other top team, when Marcelo passed all those players I realised I lost my points there, realistically it should have ended at 2:2.

So I don't really love Real Madrid but because I know that alot of teams would fight even more in the extra time with 10 men it's suprising that everyone point out how the ref was bad but nobody pointed out that Bayern gave up too easy.

In football if you're not hungry enough you lose and Real Madrid could go on and on scoring goals even after the offside goal, that showed character of the team that wants to win, someone can say that they had 10 men and were tired but Marcelo running all game long and pushing the ball forward and chasing down bad passes could just take the ball and seal the game for his team, it's a bit hard to not like the pure desire to win from Real Madrid players don't you think?

• History

@Emobot7
Well that's something you pointed out but you and me seem to be the only people that can understand why he got the second yellow card, that's the most of my arguments because to me he often doesn't have the best decision making even though he is a boss in his role in midfield.

I always prefer Spanish teams over German teams in general but I like Lewandowski and Ancelotti and in the same time don't really like Robben because he dives.

I predicted this game would end at 2:2 but people jumped on the ref cheating for Real Madrid when in my eyes Bayern could have played out the extra time with 10 players just like any other top team, when Marcelo passed all those players I realised I lost my points there, realisticlly it should have ended at 2:2.

So I don't really love Real Madrid but because I know that alot of teams would fight even more in the extra time with 10 men it's suprising that everyone point out how the ref was bad but nobody pointed out that Bayern gave up too easy.

In football if you're not hungry enough you lose and Real Madrid could go on and on scoring goals even after the offside goal, that showed character of the team that wants to win, someone can say that they had 10 men and were tired but Marcelo running all game long and pushing the ball forward and chasing down bad passes could just take the ball and seal the game for his team, it's a bit hard to not like the pure desire to win from Real Madrid players don't you think?

danteskyhigh 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 0 24

You are under the assumption that every man has the stamina that Marcelo does, and that 10 men covering about 70x100m have the same fatigue effect as 11 men doing the same thing. And then somehow you deduct that people were not as hungry for the game as other people. Wow.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Golazo I agree that danteskyhigh might be on to something, but on the other hand, it does make a lots of sense you like Spanish team more than German league, your from Mexico, isn't that right? Or at least, you are close to it? :D

• History

@Golazo I agree that danteskyhigh, but on the other, it does make a lots of sense you like Spanish team more than German league, your from Mexico, isn't that right? Or at least, you are close to it? :D

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

@Tuan:

If we are going to play IFs, let's do it all the way then.

Vidal should have been sent off in the 48th minute for his foul on the edge of the Bayern box. It was a clear yellow card, and he was already on a yellow. That would reduce his team to 10-men.

From that point on, with 10 men, do you think Bayern would score any goals from there on? Judging by their performance after their late, late red, they would have not. In fact, it is possible that they would have attacked and be scored on as they were in the extra time.

No tensions flying high for Madrid, no Casemiro fauls. Further, if we are going to call Robben's dive a penalty, which could have gone both ways, then the foul on Casemiro (and the ensuing penalty) should have been called, too.

The fact is, the ref was simply bad. He'd make one mistake, and try to justify it by making another. Then by making another, and etc. He tried to screw one team just as bad as he screwed the other. That was his mistake. Two wrongs do not make a right.

If the ref was good and called the right calls, this game would have never gone to extra time. Real Madrid would have finished it in the normal time because, as you may have noticed yourself, the second own-goal shouldn't have stood either. If that goal wasn't awarded and Ronaldo's goal wasn't awarded, it ends 1-0.

On the other hand, you say that to you, "neutral fans", both games are close. I would ask you not to speak for others like that.

I have 2 brothers, one is a United fan while the other is a Juve fan. Neither one of them say this game was anywhere near the PSG game, that in this game ref made mistakes - but not clearly favoring one team over another. He simply just made mistakes.

Both of them watched this game as neutrals.

• History

@Tuan:

Vidal should have been sent off in the 48th minute for his faul on the edge of the Bayern box. It was a clear yellow card, and he was already on a yellow. That would reduce his team to 10-men.

From that point on, with 10 men, do you think Bayern would score any goals from there on? Judging by their performance after their late, late red, they would have not. In fact, it is possible that they would have attacked and be scored on as they were in the extra time.

No tensions flying high for Madrid, no Casemiro fauls. Further, if we are going to call Robben's dive a penalty, which could have gone both ways, then the faul on Casemiro should have been called, too.

The fact is, the ref was simply bad. He'd make one mistake, and try to justify it by making another. Then by making another, and etc. He tried to screw one team just as bad as he screwed the other. That was his mistake. Two wrongs do not make a right.

If the ref was good and called the right calls, this game would have never gone to extra time. Real Madrid would have finished it in the normal time because, as you may have noticed yourself, the second own-goal shouldn't have stood either. If that goal wasn't awarded and Ronaldo's goal wasn't awarded, it ends 1-0.

@Tuan:

Vidal should have been sent off in the 48th minute for his faul on the edge of the Bayern box. It was a clear yellow card, and he was already on a yellow. That would reduce his team to 10-men.

No tensions flying high for Madrid, no Casemiro fauls. Further, if we are going to call Robben's dive a penalty, which could have gone both ways, then the faul on Casemiro should have been called, too.

On the other hand, you say that to you, "neutral fans", both games are close. I would ask you not to speak for others like that.

I have 2 brothers, one is a United fan while the other is a Juve fan. Neither one of them say this game was anywhere near the PSG game, that in this game ref made mistakes - but not clearly favoring one team over another. He simply just made mistakes.

Both of them watched this game as neutrals.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Amerr But since they are your brothers, wouldn't they have a preference for the club you support over its rival? Well, not that I disagree with what you said, in my opinion it wasn't has bad as the Barca game, even though it was an eyesore and that this kind of game really give ref and the victorious team a bad rep (not their fault but its how it is). :(

• History

@Amerr But since they are your brothers, wouldn't they have a preference for the club you support over itsrival? Well, not that I disagree with what you said, in my opinion it wasn't has bad as the Barca game, even though it was an eyesore and that this kind of game really give ref and the victorious team a bad rep (not their fault but its how it is). :(

Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

No, it's actually the other way around. They usually support the rival against Real. Hah. Some brothers, huh?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Amerr30 Oh, yeah, I get the kind now, sorry for you mate, musn't be easy everyday.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

@Amer: thats exactly my point, i use those if just to point out how bad the ref was and coild influence game in whatever way.

I asked because some users keep go on and on and on about Barca, while in Real's game just: its human mistake.

If you read the comment in highlight or all other news source, you will see a lot of other natural fans (not on Bayern, nor Real nor Barca) agrees with me, i dont say allll. I never say that, but I speak for those who are angry because of the bad ref.

The bed refering changed the result of the game, there will be always different opinions, so in your way of saying I can never quote myself as a natural fan then? I beg to differ. Im sure there will be other natural fans will think otherwise but let not get bitter here