Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bayern - Real (CL17) Pre and Post talk
tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Following our series, I predict this game will have a lot to talk about before and after...

Gonna be so hard to predict.

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much. They barely failed to score
  • Real is along with Juve are the 2 unbeaten in CL this season. NOT on form, miss Pepe and Verane (huge), and seem to have conflict up front (Bale vs Ronaldo), while James is not happy. But Ramos is always there to save the day, an away goal might just be enough for team like Real to make a big deal when they play at home.

I dont assume controversy, and if there is one, I must assume it would come from Real. :D

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Following our series, I predict this game will have a lot to talk about before and after...

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much.
  • Real is along with Juve are the 2 unbeaten in CL this season. NOT on form, miss Pepe and Verane (huge), and seem to have conflict up front (Bale vs Ronaldo), while James is not happy. But Ramos is always there to save the day, an away goal might just be enough for team like Real to make a big deal when they play at home.

I dont assume controversy, and if there is one, I must assume it would come from Real. :D

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

• Bayern has the longest undefeated home games in the history of CL, on form and looks good in all aspects. The absence of Neuer might prove costly against BBC (and M), they seem dont miss Muller and Hummels that much. They barely failed to score

Bayern 3 - 1 Real Madrid

Comments
Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

My brother is a barca fan and I love the competitive spirit between us. Supporting the same team would've made things less entertaining

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Well if you ask me the bad call was the offside goal.
But the second yellow for Vidal was totally legit.
I think even without the offside goal Real would have scored anyway later before the game ended at least once.

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

@Tuan: I never said you can't have an opinion. I'm not being bitter or anything like that. I'm only asking you not to present yourself as an authority on neutral fans. Not all of them will share your opinion. That was what I tried to say. I never said your opinion isn't welcome or valid, for that matter

• History

@Tuan: I never said you can't have an opinion. I'm not being bitter or anything like that. I'm only asking you not to present yourself as an authority on neutral fans. Not all of them will share your opinion. That was what I tried to say. I never said your opinion isn't welcome.

rayrex7 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

1- That was a pen for Bayern M.
2- Vidal SHould've been sent off at the 48' mark, that tackle on Case outside the book was a clear yellow, the ref maybe didnt want to kill the game early on.
3- Case should have seen red alongside Vidal
4- Lewa and Ronaldo were both offside.

Yea this game didnt ha the best referring but saying that Real bought the ref and other childish comments is just plain dumb and pathetic. Ronaldo was definitely offside but yet it was a hard call thanks to Alaba who moved away from ronaldo and costa charging in goal, it isnt an easy decision to see if it was offside, but the ref should still notice it. Lewa was a tough call because everything was way too fast, ramos and navas charging on lewa alongside nacho and the ball just bounces from one leg to the other until it ended up on the back side of the net, that was really tough for a ref.

But as you can see I don't give 2 shits about what you think, we are in the Semis, plus we pretty much were the better team overall, its just thatt we are Real Madrid and they are Bayern Munich. we will obviously have more people going against us, plus in the first leg when the ref gave that penalty, their wasn't much criticism like this. This case goes for Barca as well, people want to believe that Real and Barca use the ref simple, yes the ref made mistakes but stop saying it was rigged and all that crap, Both teams played passionately, Marcelo played one of his best games ever, he was everywhere offense and defense.

I know the ref ruined the game for some of you guys who is wishing for a fair game ( though I dont know what world are they living in, fair games come in 1 from 20 games, their will always be bad calls, so stop complaining) but the ref made a couple of mistakes so what, i still believe Real would've gone through if everyone's "if's" was considered.

In total from both legs, Bayern had 5 shots on target, Real had 22 shots on target and from their goals, one header, one own goal and a penalty. So yeah, I'm pretty sure we were the better team.

• History

1- That was a pen for Bayern M.
2- Vidal SHould've been sent off at the 48' mark, that tackle on Case outside the book was a clear yellow, the ref maybe didnt want to kill the game early on.
3- Case should have seen red alongside Vidal
4- Lewa and Ronaldo were both offside.

Yea this game didnt ha the best referring but saying that Real bought the ref and other childish comments is just plain dumb and pathetic. Ronaldo was definitely offside but yet it was a hard call thanks to Alaba who moved away from ronaldo and costa charging in goal, it isnt an easy decision to see if it was offside, but the ref should still notice it. Lewa was a tough call because everything was way too fast, ramos and navas charging on lewa alongside nacho and the ball just bounces from one leg to the other until it ended up on the back side of the net, that was really tough for a ref.

But as you can see I don't give 2 shits about what you think, we are in the Semis, plus we pretty much were the better team overall, its just thatt we are Real Madrid and they are Bayern Munich. we will obviously have more people going against us, plus in the first leg when the ref gave that penalty, their wasn't much criticism like this. This case goes for Barca as well, people want to believe that Real and Barca use the ref simple, yes the ref made mistakes but stop saying it was rigged and all that crap, Both teams played passionately, Marcelo played one of his best games ever, he was everywhere offense and defense.

I know the ref ruined the game for some of you guys who is wishing for a fair game ( though I dont know what world are they living in, fair games come in 1 from 20 games, their will always be bad calls, so stop complaining) but the ref made a couple of mistakes so what, i still believe Real would've gone through if everyone's "if's" was considered.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

The only thing I legitimately hate about this game. Everyone is so used to referee's making incorrect decisions that it became an accepted part of the game, to the point where a solution comes around to solve it the pushback is monumental.

I don't understand you guys, I really don't.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

@rayrex

In total from both legs, Bayern had 5 shots on target, Real had 22 shots on target and from their goals, one header, one own goal and a penalty. So yeah, I'm pretty sure we were the better team.

Well, like I said, in football, its not alway the best team that win, still, its hard to argue Madrid didn't deserve to be trough the semis with those stats. Despite the controversy, what Zidane is doing is incredible this season. I simply hope media won't throw him rock if he does fail to win CL this year, he already had plenty of stick because of the copa and doesn't really deserve any, he is such an humble guy who just seem to enjoy his team football. :)

@Sunflash To be fair, if your team qualify, then of course your not gonna care about the mistake. Wonder if they will change their opinion about Video Replay when their team get screwed over by the ref and disqualified. :S I really feel you and me are the only guys who actually would love football free of mistake.

• History

@rayrex

Well, like I said, in football, its not alway the best team that win, still, its hard to argue Madrid didn't deserve to be trough the semis with those stats. Despite the controversy, what Zidane is doing is incredible this season. I simply hope media won't throw him rock if he does fail to win CL this year, he already had plenty of stick because of the copa and doesn't really deserve any, he is such an humble guy who just seem to enjoy his team football. :)

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Imagine working so hard, preparing so much, putting so much money, emotion and dedication into this and in the end getting screwed by a blind ref. So so frustrating.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I'm late to discussion so I won't say anything but RM deserved to go through judging by both legs. Only thing that hurts is that we could of won if ref wasn't biased. Vidal's card ruined everything, how can we possibly score without Lewandowski? With or without Ronaldo's 2nd goal RM would still probably win because they were a LOT more dangerous than we were. But if Vidal got red card Casemiro deserved one too, right?

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I would blame Vidal for missing the penalty in first game and then playing with no brain in the second game and getting 2 yellow cards and putting his team down. Classic case of 1 player ruining the game for the rest of his team.

TempomNN 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 0 307

@Crotian, Bayern dominated only 1 half of 2 legs imo, RM clearly played better and deserved to go through. I can't take anything from Bayern, we were super lucky yesterday, but u guys can't say that we bought referees, thats just non sense.

TempomNN 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 0 307
  • Vidal is such a dirty player. He easily deserved red card with his attitude.
SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Yeah yeah yeah, now Madrid fans know what it feels like when people keep on saying "they bought the ref" and other crap. So stop being hipocrates when that stuff happens to Barça and other teams and be quiet.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

The funny thing here is that Madrid fans actually acknowledged the mistakes made by the refs, something "others" aren't good at doing.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

It's silly how Real got 2 penalties against them and some will still say how they bought the refs...
Di Maria in front of the goal and Mascherano kicks him in the heel and no penalty for PSG and he later said that he did foul him.
Everyone saw the foul but officially a world class player Di Maria just happen to trip on air in the 1v1 counter attack with the goalkeeper.

It's not even close to buying a ref when the opposite team gets a penalty in the away game.
If he was fixing the game he would ignore the penalty just like the other one ignored when Di Maria fell and almost missed the whole ball right in front of Barcelona's goal.

Just funny claims by some that try to take away the fact that Real Madrid was a better team in both games.

raimondo90 7 years ago Edited
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Man this is sad... Heres a list of bad calls I remember in CL knockouts:

• Penalty on Di Maria (Barca-PSG)
  • Suarez dive (Barca-PSG)
  • Vidals Penalty (Bayern-Real)
  • Greitzmann penalty when it was outside the box (Atletico-Leicester)
  • Mbappe offside goal (BVB-Monaco)
  • Vidal send off for the incorrect foul {should have been sent off for the other tackle} (Real-Bayern)
  • Ronaldo second goal was offsidesl (Real-Bayern)
  • Ronaldo third goal (the lay off from Marcelo) was also offside (Real-Bayern)
  • Casemiro not being sent off (Real-Bayern)

I do not want to see any more mistakes in the remaining games today or the coming games. Its still hard to think that with 6 different refs all this still gets by. There needs to be stricter examinations of this refs so they are up to the task of a high intensity match. I dont understand how they have fallen so far, or maybe tv recently started to showcase just how bad refs have always been. Their job is to mediate the match and not have a direct influence over who wins.

• History

• Vidal send off for the incorrect foul {should have been sent off for the other tackle} (Real-Bayern)
  • Ronaldo offside goal (Real-Bayern)

I do now want to see any more mistakes in the remaining games today or the coming games. Its still hard to think that with 6 different refs all this still gets by. There needs to be stricter examinations of this refs so they are up to the task of a high intensity match. I dont understand how they have fallen so far, or maybe tv recently started to showcase just how bad refs have always been. Their job is to mediate the match and not have a direct influence over who wins.

• Ronaldo offside goal (Real-Bayern)

I do not want to see any more mistakes in the remaining games today or the coming games. Its still hard to think that with 6 different refs all this still gets by. There needs to be stricter examinations of this refs so they are up to the task of a high intensity match. I dont understand how they have fallen so far, or maybe tv recently started to showcase just how bad refs have always been. Their job is to mediate the match and not have a direct influence over who wins.

celsolewis 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 2 211

Golazo111 [CF America]... your fanaticism with Franco FC is Beyond me.. You are telling me that Robben foul was not a penalty? Casemiro is a dirty player and that was a stupid challenge.. you can't touch a player in those situations and we all saw penalties be given for less.. 100% penalty

Lewandowsky was 100% onside and was going 1 on 1 with Navas.. the referee saw offside.. Then minutes later the same referee did not see Ronaldo 100m offside goal

How on earth Casemiro stayed on the pitch for the entire game?
He should had 5 yellow cards..He was playing dirty and beating since the game started

The Vidal red card.. Jesus.. That was not even a foul.. That was a brilliant tackle.. played the ball and the referee gave him the second yellow without blink

And the fanatics are telling me that they played brilliant and dominated Bayern in the 2 games... Jesus... your fanatism is beyond me
I do not know how people lose their time debating with fanatic people.

Both games Bayern was playing better until the red cards

I don't even like Bayern team.. but what happened last night was a BIG robbery

You say that the referees make mistakes for evern but honestly .. Real madrid is always favored in the great games of the champions league .. not to mention the draws that they had had .. (only this time the uefa had to give them Bayern To calm the Suspicions and even so they arranged a way to send Bayern home)

Until today I remember the robbery we suffered at Old Trafford in that red card to Nani

Let's not talk about the match between Chelsea and Barcelona

To not see this, is necessary fanaticism and disloyalty for sport at its best.

• History

Golazo111 [CF America]... your fanatism with Franco FC is Beyond me.. You are telling me that Robben foul was not a penalty? Casemiro is a dirty player and that was a dirty challenge.. 100% penalty

Lewandowsky was 100% onside and was going 1 on 1 with Navas.. the referee saw offside.. Then minutes later the same referee did not see Ronaldo 100m offside goal

He should had 5 yellow cards..He was playing dirty and beating since the game started

The Vidal red card.. Jesus.. That was not even a foul.. That was a brilliant tackle.. played the ball and the referee gave him the second yellow without blink

And the fanatics are telling me that they played brilliant and dominated Bayern in the 2 games... Jesus... your fanatism is beyond me

You say that the referees make mistakes for evern but honestly .. Real madrid is always favored in the great games of the champions league .. not to mention the draws that they had had .. (only this time the uefa had to give them Bayern To calm the Suspicions and even so they arranged a way to send Bayern home)

Until today I remember the robbery we suffered at Old Trafford in that red card to Nani

Golazo111 [CF America]... your fanatism with Franco FC is Beyond me.. You are telling me that Robben foul was not a penalty? Casemiro is a dirty player and that was a stupid challenge.. you can't touch a player in those situations and we all saw penalties be given for less.. 100% penalty

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

your fanaticism with Franco FC is Beyond me...

You really think that anyone with a decent knowledge of football history and world history would give you much credits or relevance after this what you said?
At least say the name of the team right if you want to talk about them, otherwise you are the one that shows some serious personal problems here.

Real Madrid is the name of the club you're talking about and just to clear it out, people of Madrid showed the most resistance against Franco and died figthing as militia against professional army, even so the people of Madrid defended the city for a long time against Franco's army even with being divided in communist and non communist groups, everyone suffered from Franco but the people that supported him were outside of Madrid and guess what, England where YOU are from SUPPORTED Franco, so did Portugal, Italy and Germany. So tell me more about it please...

You are telling me that Robben foul was not a penalty?

I have the right to say that Robben put his both feet and hands up in the air after the smallest, minimal contact ever which in my book is a dive and he has a long history of doing exactly that, diving.

Because he wasn't at all agressive as Vidal was, stats show it.

The Vidal red card.. Jesus.. That was not even a foul.. That was a brilliant tackle..

He was already being watched by the ref and the ref gave him alot of slack for his previous fouls, he committed 5 fouls after his yellow card and 2 of those were harder fouls that could have ended up with him getting a red card much much earlier in the game than for his last 6th foul.

It's funny how Casemiro should be sent off for way less fouls but Vidal should have stayed on after playing with no brain and acting like he doesn't have a yellow card.
Vidal can only blame himself for being stupid in the game, same with Casemiro because he should have known that Robben would fall like a butterfly as soon as he tries to get the ball from him.

That's hilarious, Nani went high foot with the bottom of his shoe right up and hit in the chest like he was playing some martial art stunt, but since you can't be neutral you see everything that happens from some haters perspective lol

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

There is a hidden Madridista up here, guess who ?

This season is a complete joke in term of refreing Not pointing any team tho, but Some bias here just take credibility from people... Thankfully they were wearing white, so ref mistakes have no special incidents on them.

Credit to Dynast for his objectivity, at least when he gets annoyed by other ref mistakes it makes sense...

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Feel bad for Bayern, at this level with 10 men away, there is no credit to score tap ins, as much as I praised Ronaldo for 1st leg crucial equalizer despite horrible first half. I do not rate his performance that high in second leg, very far from being Motm despite late hattrick.

Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

@celsolewis: Unbelievable, the amount of bias in your post. Responding to it would mean taking it seriously, but nobody with a sane mind should.

@Golazo111: Don't bother responding to that guy man. He thinks the red card to Nani was "robbery". Come on, the guy clearly has an anti-madrid agenda/viewpoint.