{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

belgium ....euro 2016 winners
porkey 8 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

belgium ....euro 2016 winners

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Why do you think that? What do you think of their group? Do you think the team did well in recent friendlies? At least make an effort.

Ribery 8 years ago
Arsenal 0 4

Because Belgium have hazard, courtois, witsel, Fellaini, alderweireld , vertonghan , nainggolan, begovic, kompany, lukaku , benteke, origi, de bruyne world class

Amerr30 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

There's no way they'll win the competition.

They don't have nearly enough depth to compete and win a tournament such as this. Belgium, as far as I can see, only has one really talented team. 11 - 12 players. France, Germany, Spain on the other hand, they're loaded with talent. Their backup players are almost just as good as their starters.

If this was a tournament that was spread out like the Champions League, then yes. Belgium could win it. However, once their players get tired following such a busy schedule, as each team will get to play one game every three days, their backups simply won't cut it. That's why I say semis, or 1/4th final. Possibly a final if the manager makes some good decisions and rotates the squad whenever the opportunity presents itself.

They were really strong in qualification. Only lost one, drew two and won the rest. However, that is no indication to how they'll do simply because of how spread out those games were.

France is the favorite to win the tournament, they have so much talent and the majority of the their team is very young. They are about to have a really great generation. Although they do lack experienced players, and that's where Germany has the advantage.

Spain and Belgium are the outsiders. Spain has a lot of talent but following their dismal World Cup display, I'm not sure what to expect from them. Just a few days ago, they lost 1-0 to a very very weak side.

I say:

France - 7/15 chance of winning.
Germany - 5/15
Spain - 2/15
Belgium - 1/15

I rated Spain higher than Belgium because they are stacked with talent. IF they show up in the tournament, I don't see a team capable of beating them. Not even France. But.. that is, if they show up.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

There's no way they'll win the competition.

They don't have nearly enough depth to compete and win a tournament such as this. Belgium, as far as I can see, only has one really talented team. 11 - 12 players. France, Germany, Spain on the other hand, they're loaded with talent. Their backup players are almost just as good as their starters.

If this was a tournament that was spread out like the Champions League, then yes. Belgium could win it. However, once their players get tired following such a busy schedule, as each team will get to play one game every three days, their backups simply won't cut it. That's why I say semis, or 1/4th final. Possibly a final if the manager makes some good decisions and rotates the squad whenever the opportunity presents itself.

They were really strong in qualification Only lost one game, drew two and won the rest. However, that is no indication to how they'll do simply because of how spread out those games were.

France is the favorite to win the tournament, they have so much talent and the majority of the their team is very young. They are about to have a really great generation. Although they do lack experienced players, and that's where Germany has the advantage.

Spain and Belgium are the outsiders. Spain has a lot of talent but following their dismal World Cup display, I'm not sure what to expect from them. Just a few days ago, they lost 1-0 to a very very weak side.

I say:

France - 7/15 chance of winning.
Germany - 5/15
Spain - 2/15
Belgium - 1/15

I rated Spain higher than Belgium because they are stacked with talent. IF they show up in the tournament, I don't see a team capable of beating them. Not even France. But.. that is, if they show up.

Theo_Walcott 8 years ago
Arsenal, England 0 23

England will win the euros...

Amerr30 8 years ago

^ lol.

Thanks for that.

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

As long as they keep Wilmots, they'll never win anything

porkey 8 years ago

all the players are starting to evolve...... they have a great line up

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Belgium will do well until they come up against a team better than them on paper, like Spain, Germany, France. They'll show no fight when they come up against these teams. They're a good side but lack the mindset of champions. Partly due to Wilmots, like JuanMata10 said.

ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

What Amerr said.

Belgium have class talent but Germany, France and Spain players at their best are much better than Belgium's.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

We just need a better coach, with this team we should win the euro's whithout difficulties.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Belgium players went off form lately and concerned with injuries...
Germany and France aren't stable defensively, fact is that Varane/Sakho/Mathieu aren't able to play for different reasons, Lahm retired, Boateng back from injury and some important players of last WC retired. Spain and Italy Can't be rulled out but they have their limits, England squad is talented but young and inexperienced, Poland, Croatia and Portugal went in form few weeks before the start of competition....
French squad isn't experienced either, most of players didn't won something together but they are the hosts. I can't give them more than 30% with Germany 20%....

handikodamar 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Indonesia 0 8

I think Belgium will pass the Grup Phase
Belgium had a balance squad like Spain but on the other level.This is the Golden Generation of Belgium Squad. To be a winner of this Euro maybe not this year.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Belgium had a balance squad like Spain.This is the Golden Generation of Belgium Squad. But, to be a winner of this Euro maybe not this year.

KanyeWest 8 years ago
Real Madrid, United States 0 56

Belgium is going to win Euro 2016...in a video game.

porkey 8 years ago

ok folks only time will tell

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

they have a way better chance than england lmao

porkey 8 years ago

tumbs up to italy......... belgium that was a very disappointing display.......too many chef spoils the pot

Amerr30 8 years ago

Lmao, where are those who said Belgium will score on Italy?

lol.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I had it as a 0-0...wtf do I know.

Amerr30 8 years ago

So did I. I think Italy surprised many by scoring two. I knew Belgium wouldn't score though. The first game where I received 0 points. :(

porkey 8 years ago

2 ; 1 belgium........lol.....