Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Belotti?
kyoekyar 6 years ago
12 163

Haven't heard about him lately. Can anyone who watch serie A regularly chime in?

Comments
Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

He is still injured I think. Also Torino fired their coach Mihajlovic some time ago.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

From whoscored.com, I saw he scored 4 goal in 15 league appearance which is rather sad considering he was expecting to become one of the best Italian striker in the coming year. He did score 3 goal in 3 coppa italia games so there is alway that. :( Still think Immobile deserve more credit than him at the moment anyway.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

4 goal in 15 league appearance is rather sad considering he was expecting to become one of the best Italian striker in the coming year. He did score 3 goal in 3 coppa italia games so there is alway that. :( Still think Immobile deserve more credit than him at the moment anyway.

kyoekyar 6 years ago
12 163

@emo that's exactly what I was thinking when I posted. He was considered to become next big italian striker last year. But I just checked his injury history and saw he missed 9 games due to 2 knee injuries this season. He's struggling may be because of injuries.

On a side note, I'm not giving him more credit than immobile. I just curious what happened to him because I haven't heard about him lately.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@kyo I didn't mean to imply you did give him more credit. I was just realizing out loud how undherwelming his season has been compared to Immobile especially considering how much Belotti is valued at by Torino. Like you said however, his current form might have been influenced by his injury or by the change in manager like Golazo said.