Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best Manager in the world?
amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Who do you think is the best manager in the world right now?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Who do you think is the best manager in the world right now?

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Ancelotti.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Conte or zidane and maybe pochettino

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Last season was Claudio Ranieri for me, simply because of what he has done with Leicester last season. Right now though, I would be tempted to go with Conte or Zidane like Chelsea8 did. :D

srk_rox 7 years ago Edited
Liverpool 5 542

How Zidane? Given such a strong team like Real Madrid, the players doing their job is sufficient. There is also a former manager quoting along the same lines. A year ago, the same people would have voted for Pep as well saying he succeeded in the Spain and Germany.
Great managers: Jose, Klopp, Conte, Wenger (why noone chose him), Pochettino, Ancelotti.
Honorable mentions : Gary Neville :P
Assuming that this thread is about who is the best for last 5 years or so.
Best : i think it has to be Wenger. There is also a thread from you guys talking about unbelievable things he does with Arsenal, that any other manager can't do.
Even though his trophy cabinet might be sparse, he is found amazing things that no true football fan can hate him

• History

How Zidane? Given such a strong team like Real Madrid, the players doing their job is sufficient. There is also a former manager quoting along the same lines. A year ago, the same people would have voted for Pep as well saying he succeeded in the Spain and Germany.
Great managers: Jose, Klopp, Conte, Wenger (why noone chose him), Pochettino.
Best : i think it has to be Wenger. There is also a thread from you guys talking about unbelievable things he does with Arsenal, that any other manager can't do.
Even though his trophy cabinet might be sparse, he is found amazing things that no true football fan can hate him

Great managers: Jose, Klopp, Conte, Wenger (why noone chose him), Pochettino.
Assuming that this thread is about who is the best for last 5 years or so.

Gennady 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 284 3961

At the moment, I'd say Zidane.

All time, Sir Alex Ferguson no doubt and you can't even argue with that.

• History

At the moment, I'd say Zidane.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Diego Simeone for me.

amir_keal 7 years ago

I put Simeone at my number 1, and then Zidane at number 2, even though they have only had successful periods at one club.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

It's probably between Conte and Ancelotti for me. SImeone is very good, but this season Atletio Madrid are not playing so well.
Mourinho is a brilliant manager, and his successes with Porto and Inter Milan and Chelsea should be enough to prove that, no matter what he did last season.
Klopp too had a collapse with Dortmund in 14-15 and in my opinion he has to do a little more to be classed as a great.
Pep was hugely successful but whether that was due to his strength or his teams being strong will be decided by how he does with Manchester City.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Simeone, Zidane and Conte. Klopp little bit behind imo.

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Conte! and not just because i'm a chelsea fan.
Then Jurgen Klopp, Mauricio Pochettino and Eddie Howe.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@legends16 Nice of you to mention Eddie Howe, he doesn't get half the recognition he deserve in my opinion. Future great english coach right there in my opinion. :D

cr7real 7 years ago
Galatasaray, Turkey 0 66

Conte has done well to this recently. İf we put someone on the top Conte deserve it. Everbady have supported pep until yesterday because I think He got big teams and also he has now On the other hand he have chance to bring good footballers by using money. I dont say that I dont like guardiola but the outcomes become reverse for him.

Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Has to be Simeone, Mou, and Ancelotti in my books.

• History

Has to be Simeone. Mou, and Ancelotti in my books.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

it's gotta be simeone or conte. Who said Zidane? .... are you joking. It's not zidane....

amir_keal 7 years ago

@Legends, kinda surprised you put Howe there. I wouldn't consider him the world's best

@ Gonzi, Zidane at 54 matches had 2 losses, Rafa at 25 had 3 losses. And a few years back he was being considered amongst the best. The conclusion you can draw up here is, even the best fail if they aren't led well.

joethedrumma 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Switzerland 3 881

Father Wenger!! Nah jokes, I'd say Conte, as much as it pains me, he's a brilliant manager! Look what he achieved with Juventus and not to mention with that awful Italy squad in the Euro's. And by the looks of it he's gonna win the league with Chelsea, who don't even have the best squad on paper.

• History

Father Wenger!! Nah jokes, I'd say Conte, as much as it pains me, he's a brilliant manager! Look what he achieved with Juventus and not to speak with that awful Italy squad in the Euro's. And by the looks of it he's gonna win the league with Chelsea, who don't even have the best squad on paper.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Conte, simeone, pochettino , koeman

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

@amir_keal
i don't really watch much international football so was just commenting on the PL tbh. Imo he might not be the best atm but has great potential. Thought he deserved a shout-out.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Zidane is a good manager, no doubt, but definitely agree with @Gonzi here. It's insulting to men like Ancelotti and Mourinho to be compared to Zidane at this moment. Zidane has barely had a managerial career, he must be a manager for a much longer period of time to be compared to those kinds of men.