Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best of FootyRoom ads
Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

I was just curios to see if everyone else is getting the same weird ads im getting on footyroom, if i see some more ill post them, and if you see some funny ones we can keep a record of them ahaah

enter image description here

Im not even sure what that is let alone remember her...

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11429

@Golefty Well, I can't say about sugar mom, alzheimers and naughty virtual games but I'm pretty sure I have no problem with diabete, so yeah, I'm convinced it got nothing to do with what you actually watch. :P

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

quikzyyy 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

that's one ugly egg to be said!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

that's one ugly egg to be sais!

Amerr30 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Where do you guys see these?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11429

Just under the research bar Amerr. You don't see them?

@Golefty So, which is weirder, the eggs or the strange girls who want to breed rich canadian. XD

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

Remeber any of these guys? I'm drawing a blank here, help me out. Surely Emobot must know some of these, maybe the last one?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11429

@Yvan Sorry mate, I don't remember her either. XD But is it me, or I'm getting quite the reputation when it come to woman on FR? :P

Golefty 6 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

recognize the second one

• History

recognize the second one

Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

The first one is from the movie The Waterboy with Adam Sandler :) Don't know the other two.

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Gennady , thanks i knew itt!! i actaully use to love that movie

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

whoa you guys are freakin detectives :o @Golefty @Gennady

Here's a cute puppy enter image description here

And this 100% legit revolutionary method that ends Tinnitus! Doctors hate this guy! enter image description here

Also, there's something fishy about this last one. I can't quite figure out what it is though :p enter image description here

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Yvan i think that is how you get tinitus....

SoccerBoss 6 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Hey lads, today I found an extension for Safari which actually blocks the Annoying Stupid trash Ads. Its called Wipr (Only for Safari).
https://safari-extensions.apple.com/details/?id=com.giorgiocalderolla.wipr-desktop-4449XA862Y

...I might look for one for Chrome, because I'm pretty sure most users use Chrome rather than Safari, but don't lose hope yet, fellow Footyroom users!

EDIT: Aaaand that didn't take long. Chrome users can use Stop Ads (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stop-ads/pofdogdelbeindjhelnlkmggfhpcfddk?hl=en) to block the Annoying Stupid Trash Ads on Footyroom.

Tip: Make sure Adblock plus or any other adblocker that you use other than these two are disabled on Footyroom, otherwise it you will continue seeing Annoying Stupid Trash Ads!

Ex.enter image description here

(Adblock Plus is disabled while Stop Ads is enabled.

• History

Hey lads, today I found an extension for Safari which actually blocks the Annoying Stupid trash Ads. Its called Wipr (Only for Safari).
https://safari-extensions.apple.com/details/?id=com.giorgiocalderolla.wipr-desktop-4449XA862Y

...I might look for one for Chrome, because I'm pretty sure most users use Chrome rather than Safari, but don't lose hope yet, fellow Footyroom users!

Aaaand that didn't take long. Chrome users can use Stop Ads (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stop-ads/pofdogdelbeindjhelnlkmggfhpcfddk?hl=en) to block the Annoying Stupid Trash Ads on Footyroom.

Tip: Make sure Adblock plus or any other adblocker that you use other than these two are disabled on Footyroom, otherwise it you will continue seeing Annoying Stupid Trash Ads!

Ex.enter image description here

(Adblock Plus is disabled while Stop Ads is enabled.

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

What if I like said " stupid trash ads"

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11429

@Golefty

SoccerBoss 6 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

@Golefty, I only have one question: Are you also a vegan?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11429

But seriously, it would be nice if those add weren't nearly alway about pretty girl with huge "asset", would make it less akward when my mom walk behind me and start thinking I'm on a weird site if you get what I mean. :P

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Hahaha @soccerboss did you just assume my protein intake?