Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best Of Luck Rino Gattuso
NTziou 6 years ago
AC Milan, Greece 3 240

A much wanted change amongst our fans! Montella is gone and Rino Gattuso takes over. Although inexperienced, he has the balls to lead his players, in my opinion. I have two suggestions for him: 1) not so extensive rotation as Montella, 2) 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 diamond formation.

P.S. In January clear out the roster and get rid of 5-6 useless players to balance the checkbook.

Again best of luck!!

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@NTziou I have no idea how he'll do but like you said, he got the gut to take care of the job and that might as well be more important than any tactical experience. Hopefully, he'll choose a few formation (hopefully 2 or 3 and no more) and will stand by it. He will also hopefully bring out the best in the player and manage to give them motivation. My only question is, do you think this might be permanent (if he thrive as manager) or he will be replaced in the summer by a bigger name?

NTziou 6 years ago
AC Milan, Greece 3 240

Obviously he is just a caretaker, and they mean to replace him in the summer. But if he does good, i don't see why he shouldn't stay. He's young, he's one of our own and he's given a lot to the club already. Why not build on him, if he gets the results and the team does well? We can't change head coach every six months. And it seems to me that he'll be a Simeone kind of manager, certainly not an Inzaghi kind. We'll see...

mladen 6 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Missing out on Ancelotti shows how big are theirs ambitions .... I doubt Gatuso will make something special.. but Milan is bunch of very good players imo.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@NTziou I'm hoping he pull off a somewhat weaker version of what Zidane did for Real Madrid. That would already be a decent start.

@mladen Well, I'm sure they would have love to get Ancelotti right off but the guy himself said he was gonna take another long break before taking another job. Beside, they needed a interim anyway for the time being as those thing take time, so who know, they might be dicussing with Carlo right this moment. As for Gatuso, I suppose that the only expected of him will be to bring consistence to a side who were never able to play a single formation more than a few match.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yeah he should do much rotation and try out.

Pick the best possible line up, or at least a skeleton, stablize them and set their style.

I dont think he would last longer than a season though

NTziou 6 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Greece 3 240

May I recommend a possible lineup? Since we don't have scoring wingers, we can't really play a 4-3-3 formation. And since that garbage 3-5-2 isn't working, i think he could use the diamond 4-4-2. Donarruma, Abate-Conti right back, Rodriguez left back, Bonucci and Musaccio-Romagnoli center back, Biglia deep defensive, Kessie box to box, Bonaventura-Calhanoglu central mildfielder, Suso free role playmaker, Silva deep lying striker, Kalinic-Cutrone advanced striker. Any thoughts?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

May I recommend a possible lineup? Since we don't have scoring wingers, we can't really play a 4-3-3 formation. And since that garbage 3-5-2 isn't working, i think he could the diamond 4-4-2. Donarruma, Abate-Conti right back, Rodriguez left back, Bonucci and Musaccio-Romagnoli center back, Biglia deep defensive, Kessie box to box, Bonaventura-Calhanoglu central mildfielder, Suso free role playmaker, Silva deep lying striker, Kalinic-Cutrone advanced striker. Any thoughts?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@NTziou That would actually be quite decent but I fear it would let you a bit weak on the wing, not that it so bad as long as the fullback does their job well. By the way, I already heard about what formation Gattuso want to play, its propably not gonna rejoice you though. He said he wanted to play with 3 center back and 4 midfielder. As for the attacking position, it will depend on the opposition their facing.

NTziou 6 years ago
AC Milan, Greece 3 240

Oh good Lord, i hope it's not true. It will be the biggest mistake, going down Montella's road. He has excellent full backs to play a modern system, not that old fashioned 3 central defenders piece of shit. No Rino, it's slow and predictable and it will get us nowhere. Change it, immediately!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@NTziou I heard he said something along those line in a interview, hopefully, the source is wrong but it seemed pretty serious. :(