Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best Player EVER
Zidane 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 2 3

Who do you think is the best footballer of all time?

Comments
PaulDaniel 12 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, England 2 11

I'd say Ronaldinho, because when the likes of Pele, George Best or Maradona were on the pitch, football was not on the same level as it is right now, not the same speed, it's much harder to play right now and Ronaldinho is the master of the game in the recent history for me.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

for me id say Cristiano Ronaldo ive been following him since Sporting Lisboa when he moved to man united i was a united fan till 2009 when he moved to real madrid i became a real madrid fan .. i was really amazed how he plays he is tall he is fast he has speed his shots are amazing i know you guys think messi is better but for me ronaldo is 10000x times better messi is also pretty good by the way ;)

mucmuut 12 years ago
Niger U21, Niger 4 58

shut up cr7skillz u fuking iraqee terrorists! the only person you've been following was bin laden. stick to making home made bombs and get lost

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

I don't know who is the best player
of football of all time but I know one thing....nobody was so good as Messi at 24 years old! He did so much for barcelona and won a lot of team&personal titles, maybe he can't help Argentina as much as Barcelona but he's a human and can't do everything solo because football is 11v11 not 1v11 game. I personaly think Messi will be the best player of all time soon. (this is just my opinion)

IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

Messi,Ronaldo(fenomenoR9),Ronaldinho,Zidane

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

How can you guys count Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi among the all time greats? To be the best you have to do well for club and country and neither of these 2 have done something significant for their country.

For me it's Ronaldinho.

JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Ronaldo Il fenomeno in my opinion

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

I am the best player ever