Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best Player in the Premier League in 2017
RBcity 7 years ago Edited
Manchester City, England 3 29

This discussion is on the best player in the premier league in 2017 so far. You've got to think of whether they can defend or attack to be a complete footballer. all of these players have had a massive impact on their team in 2017. If anyone thinks that their best player is not on the poll then just comment.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

This discussion is on the best player in the premier league in 2017 so far. You've got to think of whether they can defend or attack to be a complete footballer. all of these players have had a massive impact on their team in 2017. If anyone thinks that their best player is not on the poll then just comment.

Comments
_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

the best player i have seen on the pitch during this epl campaign was .... gabriel jesus...and he played like 3 games.why pogba is even on the list...is beyond me? why everyone knows he's been awful to what was seen at juve. mane missed january, zlatan has been dominant....but many missed chances. the problem with zlatan is that when he's at a team...the whole play is centered around him...that's why psg struggled....with him in the CL...he can't be the only way a team can score....there has to be more variation in play. mkhi missed too much epl. kane ehh. the only choices that make sense to me are costa and hazard, especially hazard.

RBcity 7 years ago

As a man city fan, i like gabriel jesus but i think he hasnt played long enough for me to realise what impact he has.. i do sought of agree with u..pogba in a way is an all rounder as he is increadible as defensive player and an attacking player. i personally think jordan henderson deserves a good number on the poll as he is a crucial part to liverpools team, as we saw against leicester, when he wasnt playing. his passing is amzing and his reading of the game.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

My choice would be definately ngolo kante or diego costa, diego costa has won us more points than any other player in the premier league this season, he didn't just score goals he scored game winning goals! And his dirty side has gone this season.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Ngolo Kante, nuff said ;)

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

David Luiz. Best defender on the best defensive line of the best team.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

^ don't know what happenned but david luiz has been superb, biggest surprise for me

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

For now, Harry Kane, Mane or Alexis

Lol, who voted Henderson :)

legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

Imo Kante should definitely be on that list instead of Pogba. Pogba is surrounded by a lot of hype because of his ludicrous transfer price, crazy haircuts and having his own emoji. These factors do not automatically make him a good player. Yes, he has got good footwork, passing ability, athleticism and strength, but he is not using these attributes to his full ability. Until he does, he will merely be a good player instead of great. That is not even to mention his defensive errors that he has to cut out in order to up his game - i.e. the handball that cost United a penalty and ultimately 2 points against Liverpool.
He definitely has the potential to become one of the best in the league, perhaps even world, but he simply is not there yet.

Kante on the other hand is playing at the top of his game, putting 100% effort in the whole time and becoming an invaluable player for Chelsea because of it. He makes so many crucial interceptions and allows the whole team to work like they do. He is overlooked by people who have only a passing interest in football because he does not score wonder goals. But true football fans will realise that Kante is a highly impressive player, who any manager would be extremely glad to have on their team.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Kante, following by Mane/Kane/Alexis

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I think Alexis is probably the best who just happens to play on a poorly-organized team.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

would have voted dele alli if there had been an option.
and pogba just no.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Ngolo Kante for me. How is he not on that list?

danteskyhigh 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 0 24

N'golo Kante, hands down

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Kanye west

Zakzook 7 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

It has to be Costa. He's 2 goals behind the top scorer, and would be the top scorer if he took Chelsea's penalties. He dragged them through the beginning of the season when the rest of the team was not performing (looking at you Hazard) and he hasn't cooled off. It seems to me that the only reason he's losing this vote is because he's not as popular.

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

I picked Hazard but it is close between him, Sanchez, and Costa. He does more IMO than the other two for his team and has more of an impact.

Kante should be on the list and would possibly be my top pick if he was. I am also very excited for Gabriel Jesus. That kid can flat out play!

RBcity 7 years ago

I'VE CHANGED THE POLL TO MUCH OF A BETTER CHOICE SO JUST VOTE WHO YOU THINK WOULD BE THE BEST OVERALL...CHEERS..DUNNO KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN I PUT POGBA ON THE LAST POLL

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

With the updated poll, I pick Kante.

Rowley 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

zlatan with his goals, and strength

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@danteskyhigh: welcome mate. Kante FTW