Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best presidents/owners :
tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Starting with Ligue 1 :

for me and it may surprise but for me he is the best in France.

enter image description here

Won the league 7 times in a row, selling his main stars each year and getting regularly to CL quarters producing many home ground stars and attracting good players, Lyon is the healthiest club in France after money teams Monaco and PSG, built a new stadium and got a great vision of a long term sportive and financial rise. Promoting women Football is also to be noticed.

Honourable mention to Guigamp President, a small village of 21000 people, with a small stadium being very stable in midtable never risk relegation, players like Drogba were scouted. The smallest budget in France in Ligue 1, won the cup of France twice in past decade, a miraculous team.
Bertrand Desplat is one of the most quiet presidents ever, only seen him once in television, but he did a lot with nothing, they took points from PSG this season.

Well the third for me and some people may rank him better is Nasser El Khelaifi.

Well Qatar main reasons about being interested in Football, they know that the Gas wont last for long, Football is a secure investment but the most important thing is that they can build an image in people's mind as solid in buisness, they have loads of money but werent trusted in buisness, they proved they can be trusted and give Qatar air ways, Hotels, and investments more convincing. Qatar are 200.000 Qataries and 2 millions and a half as a whole if we count foreigners living there. They lacked visibility but Football put them in the map of the world.

Nasser is the one chosen by the Prince ( Psg owner same family of City owner ) to take the role of president, he acted very smartly and effectively.Bringing Leonardo as the sportive director made him aattract players of Seria A quickly like Thiago Silva, Verrati, Motta or Zlatan, he made the club progress in any era because PSG was a midtable team with 60 million budget. He is making PSG growing smartly being busy on transfers and getting some '' demanded '' players. in his spell, PSG is a team respected in Europe and attractive for big names.
His only negative is his lack of patience, Carlo left because Nasser didnt respect him going in talks with Mourinho while he was in charge, the club was having a hard time but things were solved fast, this is how he lost Carlo to Madrid while he was having a gem. He learned from it he is patient with Laurent Blanc but rumours about talking about coaches are still there.

The worst one in France is the Marseille president, Vincent Labrune is the most clueless president ever, second best budget in France, biggest fan base, the best stadium in France after Stade de France, a Footballistic City.

Sold Payet for 14M and Gignac for free, Jordan Ayew loaned and sold cheap, Andre Ayew10 mi Valbuena 6M and counting. He took charge 3 years ago after the owner death, he is surely the wife's owner boyfriend ir something beecause his management is just clueless. he brought Bielsa '' EL Loco" to the club miraculously, he completely ignored Bielsa transfer list in the summer transfer market giving him players the coach never heard of, Bielsa did very well with those restrictions then he left 2 weaks after the start of the 2nd season because he ignored his list again. He was replaced by a coach who has never won a silverware from a greek team but easy to control. They fought this season for relegation. RIP Marseille.

Well i will do Spanish and English presidents impressions about who are my favourites and the flops later just quick impressions now...

PL : Best owner/president for me Roman Abrahamovic followed by Leicesters and Tottenham, for some reasons i ll list later.
I like the direction of City not the president, Roman at the opposite isnt much helped in his quest, Tottenham president is very sharp and make the team progress consistently.

Liga : Atletico's president takes it easily, with the Sevillan president, a transfer genious and solid management. Eibar's president is third as Eibar is the Guimgamp of Spain. Perez may get the 4th place because despite recent mistakes, his methods has exelent results i listed other presidents above him because their clubs arent fighting with the same budget nor infrastructure. For the Barça one, the direction is the main force, the president was at the start the 2nd hand of Rossell, after Rossell departure he was chosen to continue the presidency until the next election, luckily for him his team won the treble 3 month before elections, beating Juan Laporta in 2015 at my extreme surprise. but the direction is solid and the work is well done downstairs, he did some good choices like Suarez or Enriqué but i think its the ideas of the whole direction but should have get rid of Zubizareta faster...mixed feelings for the 2 archrival presidents.

Waiting to see your best direction/owner/president of the league you want with or without argumenting...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Starting with Ligue 1 :

Best presidents for me and it may surprise but for me he is the best in France.

Won the league 7 times in a row, selling his main stars each year and getting regularly to CL quarters producing many home ground stars and attracting good players, Lyon is the healthiest club in France after money teams Monaco and PSG, built a new stadium and got a great vision of a long term sportive and financial rise. Promoting women Football is also to be noticed.

Honourable mention to Guigamp President, a small village of 21000 people, with a small stadium being very stable in midtable never risk relegation, players like Drogba were scouted. The smallest budget in France in Ligue 1, won the cup of France twice in past decade, a miraculous team.
Bertrand Desplat is one of the most quiet presidents ever, only seen him once in television, but he did a lot with nothing, they took points from PSG this season.

Well the third for me and some people may rank him better is Nasser El Khelaifi.

Well Qatar main reasons about being interested in Football, they know that the Gas wont last for long, Football is a secure investment but the most important thing is that they can build an image in people's mind as solid in buisness, they have loads of money but werent trusted in buisness, they proved they can be trusted and give Qatar air ways, Hotels, and investments more convincing. Qatar are 200.000 Qataries and 2 millions and a half as a whole if we count foreigners living there. They lacked visibility but Football put them in the map of the world.

Nasser is the one chosen by the Prince ( Psg owner same family of City owner ) to take the role of president, he acted very smartly and effectively.Bringing Leonardo as the sportive director made him aattract players of Seria A quickly like Thiago Silva, Verrati, Motta or Zlatan, he made the club progress in any era because PSG was a midtable team with 60 million budget. He is making PSG growing smartly being busy on transfers and getting some '' demanded '' players. in his spell, PSG is a team respected in Europe and attractive for big names.
His only negative is his lack of patience, Carlo left because Nasser didnt respect him going in talks with Mourinho while he was in charge, the club was having a hard time but things were solved fast, this is how he lost Carlo to Madrid while he was having a gem. He learned from it he is patient with Laurent Blanc but rumours about talking about coaches are still there.

The worst one in France is the Marseille president, Vincent Labrune is the most clueless president ever, second best budget in France, biggest fan base, the best stadium in France after Stade de France, a Footballistic City.

Sell Payet for 14M Gignac for free, Jordan Ayew loaned and sold chap, Andre Ayew10 mi Valbuena 6M and counting. He took charge 3 years ago after the owner death, he is surely the wife's owner boy friend, cant see what he does there. he brought Bielsa '' EL Loco" to the club miraculously, he completely ignored Bielsa transfer list giving him players the coach never heard of, Bielsa did very well with those restrictions then he left 2 weaks after the start of the season because he did the same with him this season. He was replaced by a coach who has never won a silverware for a greek team. They fought this season for relegation. RIP Marseille.

Well i will do Spanish and English presidents impressions about who are my favourites and the flops later just quick impressions now...

PL : Best owner/president for me Roman Abrahamovic followed by Leicesters and Tottenham, for some reasons i ll list later.
I like the direction of City not the president, Roman at the opposite isnt much helped in his quest, Tottenham president is very sharp and make the team progress consistently.

Liga : Atletico's president takes it easily, with the Sevillan president, a transfer genious and solid management. Eibar's president is third as Eibar is the Guimgamp of Spain. Perez may get the 4th place because despite recent mistakes, his methods has exelent results i listed other presidents above him because their clubs arent fighting with the same budget nor infrastructure. For the Barça one, the direction is the main force, the president was at the start the 2nd hand of Rossell, after Rossell departure he was chosen to continue the presidency until the next election, luckily for him his team won the treble 3 month before elections, beating Juan Laporta in 2015 at my extreme surprise. but the direction is solid and the work is well done downstairs, he did some good choices like Suarez or Enriqué but i think its the ideas of the whole direction but should have get rid of Zubizareta faster...mixed feelings for the 2 archrival presidents.

Waiting to see your best direction/owner/president of the league you want with or without argumenting...

Starting with Ligue 1 :

for me and it may surprise but for me he is the best in France.

Sell Payet for 14M Gignac for free, Jordan Ayew loaned and sold chap, Andre Ayew10 mi Valbuena 6M and counting. He took charge 3 years ago after the owner death, he is surely the wife's owner boy friend, cant see what he does there. he brought Bielsa '' EL Loco" to the club miraculously, he completely ignored Bielsa transfer list giving him players the coach never heard of, Bielsa did very well with those restrictions then he left 2 weaks after the start of the season because he did the same with him this season. He was replaced by a coach who has never won a silverware for a greek team. They fought this season for relegation. RIP Marseille.

Comments
Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Atletico and Sevilla's presidents are the best in Spain by far. The amount of brilliance they display in business is astounding. Imagine how frighteningly good those teams would be if they had Arsenal's kind of money.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I'd like to nominate whomever runs Southampton. That club is the best run club in England by far.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

I think I could ad Joey Saputo to the list, while Bologna still got some work to do, he already did well with the Montreal Impact, making "soccer" much more popular in Quebec (the province) wich is quite an accomplishment in itself.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@dynastian

Nah just 30% fair share of Real Madrids money will do the trick ;)

Marcus2011 8 years ago

Best owners are in Vitesse Arnhem ! He is fantastic president who never says no to our loanies !

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Can you create similar one with worst owners? :)

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Leicester.

chelsea8 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I like abramovich alot, he cares about our club and he isn't greedy like other filthy rich owners who keep their money in their selfish pockets, the only thing i dislike about him is that he fires our managers too soon.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I like abramovich alot, he cares about our clubs and he isn't greedy like other filthy rich owners who keep their money in their selfish pockets, the only thing i dislike about hip is that he fires our managers too soon.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

I like abramovich alot, he cares about our club and he isn't greedy like other filthy rich owners who keep their money in their selfish pockets

Lately I've been agreeing about this more and more after seeing our mug c*nt greedy owners destroying Arsenal.

Madridista11 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

TOP 3 PRESIDENTS IN LA LIGA:

1- NOT Florentino Pérez
2- NOT Florentino Pérez
3- NOT Florentino Pérez

Marcus2011 8 years ago

Abramovich is only owner . Yes , he does call the final shot but there is a board who present him case of why or why not to fire the manager . Just like any CEO in a company he simply executes decision after facts and arguments were presented in favor or against of particular decision .

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Florentino perez comes about... Well... Something about... Id say... 20th in laliga maybe?

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

You have to give Pérez credit, as much as I hate him, he will be missed when he quits. I remember when he failed in the elections Madrid went in a 5 year crisis not going far in CL. Perez made choices And excecutes them, good or bad he does things And try to act fast. The worst one in la Liga is probably Valencia new owner, imo he never Heard about this sport before buying the club, buying aging Negredo at 30 mil while gems cost less than 10 mil in Spain. Firing Nuno santo the one who made them reach CL, And gambling with Neville who had 0 experience And never played in the league as a player.
The chinese owner of Valencia is the worst atm imo, but Valencia as an institution has a strong structure, when he will decide to let the direction decide in his place things Will be much better.

Madridista11 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Don't get me wrong, Perez did a lot for the club no doubt. But enough is enough! If you scale what he has done right vs what he did wrong, the wrong will surely out way the good.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Perez sold di maria tho.