Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best sports IOS and Android apps!
CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Apple introduce their new phone,iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+,while Samsung show Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note 4 Edge.I was crossing over thousands of apps on App Store and Google Play and find some interesting sports apps.I wanna share it with whole FootyRoom! Enjoy!

ESPN Sports Center
ESPN's Sports Center is one of best sports app around world.Why? Live scores,breaking news,highlights, statistics,alarms and many other! Actually,you can download ESPN just football app or live streaming app. Android,IOS

Yahoo Sports
Yahoo app maded for sports results,news,and previews! One of best things is you can buy tickets for matches with this app! Android,IOS

CBS Sports
Many people said this is even better than ESPN Sports Center.Lovely design and all scores make this app one of best. Android,IOS

FIFA Official App
FIFA's football app could be one of best on iPhones,not on Android.For me on this app was sometimes many ads,but I set it on "airplane mode" and it didn't have ads after that. Android,IOS

Team Stream
App by Bleacher Report is one of best out there,comments are *"fast news,even faster than ESPN,columns and live scores are simply the best!" *Android,IOS

FOX Sports
Fox sports are simply designed and fast app.Also competitive in race for best in world. Android,IOS

theScore
"Don't use theScore Android version,IOS one is better" I could say that some weeks ago but now they made super change and both Android and IOS versions are good. Android,IOS

365Scores
You see all in this picture up there,amazing design,all sports and news made this app get 4.5 in Google Play Android,IOS

ForzaFootball
Notifications,live scores and other good sides of this app,even it's not famous Android,IOS

Goal.com or Goal Live
Both apps could be found on Android and IOS,and it works of downloading Android,IOS

Soccer Scores
Very good in live scores and Premier League news,this app make also best statistics. Android,IOS

SofaScore
Yeah,my personal favourite and most famous out there! SofaScore! Android,IOS

Pretty much apps! If you wanna share yours,do it in comments!

Comments
quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Great article mate!

Joe_Manchester 10 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

Fotmob Pro Soccer Scores is one of the best!!!

Lilywhite 10 years ago Edited
28 468

Who removed my comments?

Can I create a new thread on iPhone 6 vs HTC One M8 or is discussion on this "forum" not allowed?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Who removed my comments?

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Lilywhite You can post any reasonable contents. For unrelated football, post it under off-topic. Your comment has been removed for going off-topic in this post. I hope this is clear to you now.

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@quikzyyy thnx!
@Joe_Manchester yeah,simple and well designed! Perfect app for sure!

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Forza is by far the best in its category

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@Tuanis It's true that there are many good football and sports apps,but I don't wanna rank them.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I use Forza, EPL Live, CaughtOffside, Goal, Fanatix and Eurosport for sport in general

Good games for free are FIFA, Score World Goals, Champ Man etc.

netsten 10 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

I'm so old school, I don't even have a smart phone, shame on me...

samuel999 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 6 185

^ cause you're a tramp.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I'm old school too but have a iPad

decentK 10 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

livescore.com app.

netsten 10 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

@samuel999 Yes I am, at some points, and I am proud of that, so for me, it doesn't matter...

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Yeah,Eurosport and OneFootball are good.Both are available on Android,IOS.

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

For games surely best is FIFA.There is also Dream League Soccer and Fantastic Eleven.

iamwayne12 6 years ago
0 1

There are so many now, i recently went through a list of android apps to watch live sports and they were amazing, just tried one or two, hope that might help you.

EdgarEAM 6 years ago
2 241

HAHAHAHA, netsten ur commet was so funny for me.

Tip: Someone buy an 50$ smartphone and give to netsten, and let their grandchildren teach him to use that 🤣🤣

richie4321 5 years ago
Manchester United, Philippines 0 30

I'm also looking for new sports games aside from FIFA and the likes. Will check out this thread from time to time.

jakecrew 4 years ago
Nancy, France 5 22

Really helpful
Thanks for sharing.