Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best striker signing this summer - Morata, Lukaku or Lacazette?
legends16 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 39 783

So the big football beasts have battled it out to sign a world-class striker.

Chelsea have now signed Morata from Real Madrid.

United have Lukaku from Everton, despite seeming destined to return to Chelsea.

And Arsenal have Lacazette.

Which of these 3 strikers has been the best signing for their team?

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Hum, its really hard to say, cause they all got their strenght and their weakness. Still an interesting thread.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Lacazette easy.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

While I believe the best striker out of all of these is Lukaku, the question did not ask that, so I'd go with Lacazette. Arsenal have needed an upgrade there for god knows how long whereas United and Chelsea have had excellent strikers in recent seasons.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

That poll results is savage for United and Lukaku. XD

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

That's because Lukaku is already in the Premier League, everyone knows what to expect from him.
Lacazette comes from outside and so does Morata so those are real additions to the league itself.

Out of all of them I still expect it to be the hardest for Lacazette to adapt, Lukaku already knows how to cash in 25+goals and Morata will have the benefit of working with Conte and both already know how things work in Juventus and what to expect from one another.

Not sure if it's still early to say who will score the most but I think that Lukaku will score the most out of the 3 in this new season, even so I see Lacazette as the best signing.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

On pure footballing talent it's probably Lacazette. He's the most established, and was also the only one of the three who was anywhere near being worth his transfer fee lol.

Morata's transfer will be interesting because Chelsea aren't a team of creators. They have also been using their 3-4-3 for a long time now (a full season), and teams will be slowly figuring them out next season. Unless Conte pulls a new system or modifies the current one, which doesn't look like the case, Morata will not be getting much quality service next season - apart from maybe Hazard (again, depends on how well Hazard performs. We've seen him be stellar one season and a dud the next). I'm curious to see how Conte's team performs in the near future. Morata's effectiveness will depend on the quality of the service he receives.

I believe Lukaku's transfer will work out fine. He fits into the Manchester United mould for now, and is already experienced in the PL.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I also agree with Golazo. I expect Lukaku to score the most next season (out of the three). Morata was not a scorer under Conte, although I'm well aware that can change this time around, and Lacazette will have to share scoring duties with Sanchez.

ashwin1729 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

Lacazette.

Arsenal are a team that creates a lot of chances, and only reason they've been short so far is because of their inability to finish. Looking at cost/goal number, I'd say Lacazette. Lukaku won't have the same service as Lacazette, and Morata (like Dynast said above) could have shoddy service form Hazard this season.

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

morata is the best for the money

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Lacazette for same reasons @ashwin said, Morata isn't bad either but for me it seems Lacazette and Arsenal are perfect for eachother.