{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best team in Europe for 17-18 season
FoxMulder 7 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain, France 4 257

Hi there,
The leagues are restarting and the transfer window will close soon,

According to you, which club has the best team currently in Europe?

In my opinion, the 2 clubs of Manchester have the best teams in England,

Real Madrid is ahead of Barcelona in Spain, but Real Madrid will struggle to dominate a third consecutive year in Europe and the Barca is going through a period of reconstruction.

In Germany, I think Bayern is going to have some deficiencies this season, and Dortmund will weaken by losing Dembele and / or Aubameyang.

In Italy, Juventus will have to motivate itself again after 6 years of domination and the emergence of the 2 Milans.

In France, the PSG is building an almost unbeatable team with Neymar, and Monaco will be able to resist if they keep Mbappé.

For me City and PSG are currently the best teams in Europe. What do you think ?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hi there,
The leagues are restarting and the transfer window will close soon,

According to you, which club has the best team currently in Europe?

In my opinion, the 2 clubs of Manchester have the best teams in England,

Real Madrid is ahead of Barcelona in Spain, but Real Madrid will struggle to dominate a third consecutive year in Europe and the Barca is going through a period of reconstruction.

In Germany, I think Bayern is going to have some deficiencies this season, and Dortmund will weaken by losing Dembele and / or Aubameyang.

In Italy, Juventus will have to motivate itself again after 6 years of domination and the emergence of the 2 Milans.

In France, the PSG is building an almost unbeatable team with Neymar, and Monaco will be able to resist if they keep Mbappé.

For me City and PSG are currently the best teams in Europe. What do you think ?

Comments
Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Best teams in Europe for me are Bayern and Madrid. I'd say Barcelona too, but it depends if they can get both Coutinho and Dembele. I feel City,United, and PSG will need a bit more time to be among the greats. They're on their way though.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

Real Madrid easily, got the most depth as well, even though they would need to recruit some rotation player to replace James and Morata.

United seriously look like they got the best team in England though, what with that amount of depth and talent, now its just a question of using it right.

PSG have Neymar now and also has a deep squad full of talented player, so yeah, for me, they are showing sign of becoming one of the top team in europe, though maybe not over Real Madrid.

Actually, having PSG play against Bayern could be a good test for them, would let us know where they stand exactly in my opinion.

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

For me, and I hate to say this because I like other teams more, but Real Madrid is the best currently. Zidane has them playing really smart football which fits their players. They are clinical in finishing and can counter or possess depending on game needs.

As for Man United..... One game does not change my thoughts that we must earn back our position as a top club. The history will always be there but performances, consistent ones, is key to sustained success.

Bayern is there, PSG, Barca (Might have a rougher season), and Juve (Will be challenged this season in Serie A).

Hadyn2003 7 years ago
Manchester City, Brazil 1 10

for me it is Manchester City most but do like PSG as well!!!!!
i don't think Barcelona have a chance this season???
what does everyone else think?

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

FoxMulder

How can you put INTER and AC MILAN and TOTTENHAM but not ARSENAL? Thats SO INSULTING!!!

Probably RM tbh but their attack is dying. Bayern deserves a shout. Individually Bayern are by far the best team but their team chemistry just sucks. They can play so bad sometimes.

Hadyn2003 7 years ago
Manchester City, Brazil 1 10

yeah i agree about the Bayern bit!!???
they play crap sometimes!!

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

@DarthFooty In term of talent and of depth though, you are the best in England, in my humble opinion, you got enough talented player this season to make two differente competitive XI if you desire it. Not meaning Manchester United will get their winning mentality back though. :(

• History

@DarthFooty In term of talent and of depth though, you are the best in England, in my humble opinion, you got at enough talented player this season to make two differente competitive XI if you desire it.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Madrid, Bayern, PSG, and Juventus are ahead of the pack. The English teams are lagging behind, Barcelona is vulnerable compared to the big boys, and Atletico are good but lack the world-class ability to really dominate consistently.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

It's Madrid. Last two CLs? How do you even compete with that?

If I were to name a second tier though, it would be Bayern - Juventus - Barcelona

English teams get props when they actually do something, and not before. Chelsea wasn't in the CL last season, and neither was United, so who knows. PSG might be worth a shout with Neymar, but I want to see it first.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

^ Agreed, PSG need to prove themselves. Their mid still looks kind of weak with Motta in it, and defense I guess improved a bit with Dani Alves. Neymar and Alves are so far the 2 changes from a team that blew a 4-0 advantage. And I'm not convinced with Unai Emery as their coach.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Madrid obviously is expected at the top. PSG will be the 2nd one. These two will be unbeatable in my opinion.
They may end up at the same group in UCL if I am not wrong. Would be amazing for th fans and devestating for the 3rd and 4th teams :)

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

Our club depth is great this season and I expect us to be challenging for the title, but I would also arguably say that Tottenham currently has the best squad due to their consistency for the past few seasons in the league.

They might really benefit from signing a superstar player in order to really be truly threatening, even though they still are right now; no squad should be the same as last season.

RM are obvious bench marks, but I also think Juventus are a force to be reckoned with.

• History

Our club depth is great this season and I expect us to be challenging for the title, but I would also arguably say that Tottenham currently has the best squad due to their consistency for the past few seasons in the league.

They might really benefit from signing a superstar player in order to really be truly threatening, even though they still are right now; no squad should be the same as last season.

RM are obvious bench marks, but I also think Juventus are also a force to be reckoned with too.

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

Clearly Real Madrid are ahead of the pack as everyone is saying...I feel like Barcelona are starting to drop off a little. I expect PSG and United to prove themselves this season but I think we will be disappointed with Juventus and City. Bayern should be consistent as ever.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Emrecan They actually once met in the CL group stage in 2015 if I'm not wrong, and Madrid made it top of their group, only thanks to a lucky goal against PSG. That year, Manchester City was the team to eliminate PSG from the tournament but it was mostly thanks to KDB and some questionable defending if I'm not mistaken.

@nigelpayne Can't help feeling Bayern isn't that consistent though, don't know why. Maybe its because of their pre-season, where they weren't so impressive.