Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Best Young Player
JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Currently there are many young players, which are already playing on a high level, like Lucas Moura, Neymar, Mario Götze, Thiago Alcantara, Jack Wilshere etc. Who do you think is the best young player on each position and why? Personal Im in favor of Mario Götze because he helped Borussia Dortmund to win the title last year in a league, which is one of the best of the world and is despite his young age one of the best players of the Bundesliga ;D

Comments
JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Gareth Bale

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

Paul Pogba of the Manchester United Youth Academy. Good dribbler, nice strength and physical presence, decent amount of trickery, playmaker and an awesome distance shooter. A promising talent soon to feature in the United first team midfield.
Here's a glimpse of him.

FootbalI 12 years ago
FC Copenhagen, Denmark 0 23

In this case I recommend you also see the other end of the pitch, meaning defence, especially Borussia Dortmund's. Mats Hummels is still young and currently the best german defender. Not only that, but he has a defending quality that in my opinion exceeds everything seen in Germany yet. The following video reminds me of Fabio Cannavaro in 2006, have fun.

Raymundo 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 17 45

Marco Reus and Toni Kroos in Bundesliga,but also in other league Ricky Alvarez,Cuenca and Pastore,Hazzard also help Le Doug Lille win the title and he won French best player.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Eden Hazard

IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

Del Piero.. :D just a Joke..
Toni Kroos,Mario Gotze,Eden Hazard,Isaac Cuenca,Thiago,Callejon!

keith28120 12 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 60 177

Mata or Bale
or maybe Sceney for asenal

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Hazard

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Iker Muniain for sure! He's a rising star. Maybe Muniain is not a commercial star like Neymar or another players but he's very skilled and just got 19.

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Neymar

KwyKz0r 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, New Zealand 0 3

Bale