Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Błaszczykowski
igorblue 8 years ago
Chelsea, Poland 20 168

Hey guys! I don't know if you remember me, but I'm igorblue. Today I wanted to talked about Błaszczykowski. First, he went from BVB on loan to Fiorentina. True, he didn't have a great year there, not playing often. Finally he got a chance, and he got injured. There were rumors that Kuba might miss the Euros. And to be honest with you, I think it wouldn't make any difference... until he went on the pitch.

Błaszczykowski was amazing. Right from there you could see that his form rised to the peak again. His beautiful goal against Ukraine which gave us the lead, his assist against Northern Ireland which gave us a win. His goal against Switzerland where it was a very even game. Without it, we wouldn't to to extra time and then eventually penalties. The game against Portugal where we dominated for most of the time, Kuba worked his ass of for the team and created them perfect chances, but as usual in those Euros, Milik had to miss a great chance. Then it came to penalties and he missed. I was crying so hard for him because he was one of the best on the pitch that night.

After the Euros, he went back to BVB and guess what? They said they don't need him. When Klopp was in charge, Kuba felt like at home, having played 197 games for them. Borussia have only Reus and Auba left, who are not his positions. They have bought Dembele, but he is still young and unexperienced. Do you think that was a good move from Borussia? Personally I think for BVB it's not, having listed the reasons like 2-3 sentences ago. But for him, I think this is a good move, because I think BVB will have a nightmare season, and Kuba can move on to a better club. What do you guys think? I've heard Klopp might snatch up Kuba on this or the next transfer window. Thank you so much for taking your time on reading this :)

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

If we've learned anything from major tournaments, it is that we shouldn't put too much stock on a player because they had 3-4 good games in a team that isn't their own club team. Many clubs, including United, had/have a policy for many years that you don't buy a player off a good tournament campaign.

If he was bad for Fiorentina, and bad for Dortmund last season, what do three games factor into three years?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

If we've learned anything from major tournaments, it is that we shouldn't put too much stock on a player because they had 3-4 good games in a team that isn't their own club team. Many clubs, including United, had/have a policy for many years that you don't buy a player off a good tournament campaign.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@igorblue True, he had a very good Euro but I understand that Dortmund don't want to take a risk with a player this age, I hope he can keep having a good season with wichever club he end up in. :)

raimondo90 8 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Really off topic but i actually had his cousin (also called Kuba) as a coach. they are really close since they were raised together from childhood.

I was really surprised when he originally left BVB. Klopp having him at Liverpool would probably be great.

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

Błaszczykowski is old. Klopp will not buy him. Dortmund will not struggle next season. Dembele is already class with huge amounts of potential. Błaszczykowski played alright with Poland, but you could already see them struggle with Germany in the second group match. And lets not forget that it was the youngest German team ever and not the strongest or the most in form. So ehh Poland is alright... Błaszczykowski is probably going to go to a B team, a move like Nani's to Valencia.