Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Body language
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

This thread actually have nothing to do with the popular Queen song, instead, I want to talk about the body language of Alexis Sanchez and James Rodriguez in their last game. The former as you might know scored a goal against Stoke in their last game and he celebrated in an unusual manner. He touched his emblem and made a sign to the ground, as if to say "I'm staying at Arsenal". Now that's possible exciting news for Arsenal fan. :D On a less happy note, something similar happened at Madrid, in the game against Sevilla, James Rodgriguez was given an standing ovation when substitued but looked quite sad as he was raising his hand to the air, as if he knew that was one of his last game at the Bernabeu. What you guys think? Are those sign? Is Sanchez staying and is James on his way?

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

James is definitely on his way to us!

Not sure about Sanchez, but it seems you are right, he might stay, his gesture doesnt show he is leaving nor staying. I meant if he leaves, he shows the fans that he loves them (but is not happy with the management's ambition). That's what I think.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I am pretty sure if Sanchez stays, Arsenal fans are going to party all day long. James will probably leave tho.
Sanchez' body language is a sign for the old man? Maybe an allusion?

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Hope Sanchez leaves. He's worthy of titles, but isn't currently playing for a club that can get them over that finish line. It'd be odd to see him switch for United, but I would like to see him at maybe Bayern or Juve.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Inb4 United spend 300m to get all the way up to fifth

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

James is leaving, That was a clear goodbye. Suspecting a switch with Hazard plus money... but apparently since Tuan looks confident about a devil move... have to say I don't watch as much games as I used to do in my old job at bein sport, i clearly have less information on level and off pitch informations. So it doesn't help me to have an opinion right now.
Pretty concentrated on completely something else right now, but I'll get updated later :)

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Tiki You worked at BeIN? Or did I just read that wrong?

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Yeah, he did. Don't make him get into it though, cause he thinks he knows more than anyone else because of it.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Haha, right.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Dynastian I dunno, if he is happy at Arsenal despite the lack of quality and ambition of the team, I would rather have him stay myself. ;)

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Would be nice if james cane to Barca,!
I really don't see james doing well at man united imo he should go anywhere but there! He could do well at Chelsea!

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

James is not conte's type of player, he is more likely going to be at united.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

You guys didn't know @tiki worked at BeIN? tiki has been spitting fires, together with Lodaz, I thought they worked for ESPN :D

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I don't know, he might still leave. I doubt we even have ambition.

Emrecan_58

I am pretty sure if Sanchez stays, Arsenal fans are going to party all day long.

After the effort he puts in of course this will happen.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Lol didn't worked as an analyst, the only difference with my current job is having bein on my work office...
Its as stupid as thinking that working at mega mass factory makes you massive. Mr obvious hit me again ;)

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@amir_keal Yeah Mesut also finding his form again, thanks to Sanchez. Him leaving would be destroying for Arsenal in my opinion.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Emrecan Well, without Sanchez, I expect Arsenal to be a lot less dangerous in offense, still will have one of the best defense no doubt but if you cannot score goal, then it won't be enough.

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emrecan_58

I agree, I believe that Sanchez and Ozil play together greatly. I just hope we perform in big matches away, that's been Arsenal's biggest flaw in the last few years. With the board I can't imagine a great replacement for Alexis.

Emobot7

We cannot defend set pieces at all. I think Liverpool are better at that even though they lose to small teams even more. Our attack and defense will become bad I think.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Emrecan_58

I agree, I believe that Sanchez and Ozil play together greatly. I just hope we perform in big matches away, that's been Arsenal's biggest flaw in the last few years.

Emobot7

We cannot defend set pieces at all. I think Liverpool are better at that even though they lose to small teams even more.